Need 14 points, new member, what to do?

SHELL

Mouseketeer
Hi I am a new owner at the BWV with 175 points with a June use year. This board is the reason I bought. Thanks everyone, however I have a problem. I am booking a trip to the BWV for next September at my 11 month window. We didn't use our points this year, 2001 so we could combine them with 2002 for a good trip. Now I am looking at points needed and I am 14 points shorts. I really don't want to borrow against 2003 because we will need those for an anniversary trip. So where do I go and what do I do to rent, buy, do what ever, to get the 14 points and when do I do it? Can I make the reservations first then worry about getting the points. I don't mind paying the $10 a point to someone, but I am not sure how I go about it. Sorry for the repeat questions but this is all new to me!!
Thanks in advance for your help!

Check out the DVC Rent/Trade Board. That is exactly the type of thing it is there for. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions over there to better understand how it works.

I see that you've already posted over there. That is right where you need to be. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter