Nearest grocery store

rebbeca

Mouseketeer
I was finally able to switch my reservation in July from POR to FW cabins. I am so excited. Keep calling back. There's always a good chance of getting what you want.

Anyway, we are driving down. What is the best place for grocercies (and directions please). I will be feeding a 7-YO and 16-YO for seven days.

Thanks so much,

Becky

There is a Super Walmart in Kissimmee at the intersection of 192 and 535. That's where we like to go! :)

I'm so glad you asked that question! I am flying there but will be feeding 4 children.

I shipped all my nonperishables today so that it'll be there when I get there, but I still need to get milk, etc.

Publix is my suggestion, there are some in both directions of 192, stay away from goodings - major expensive, trading post has most items but you get the Disney discount added in:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter