NBA Finals?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
My family will probably want to see some of the finals while we are there. I've already called NBA City and they don't take reservations. I do remember someone saying they watched the Superbowl on a big screen in Citywalk. Do you think they will have that set up for the finals? Any suggestions for a good place to watch them? Thanks:)

Forget it.... the Lakers already won it all.
Hawks'll be there next year!
Jim

That's what I was thinking....there may not even be the final games 6 and 7 while we are there. Although, my kids are hoping for the Nets to pull it out. Anyone else know of a big screen in Citywalk for big games?

We watched the Pats beat the Raiders, (afc championship game) on a huge screen TV in citywalk this past january. It was great, not only did the Pats win, but we were in warm and toasty Florida and were watching a game in a snowstorm in Mass.

I would think that they would have the NBA finals. (lost interest since the celtics are gone).

Patty

Thanks Patty....do they have a list somewhere of what activities are going on at Citywalk? Is the game something that would be listed that we could check on when we arrive?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter