Narrowed it down to 7 hotels

I just booked the Best Western Park Place Inn AAA for $89 not $102. It is AT the pedistrian walkway to the park and it offers free breakfast. Believe me I hunted pretty hard to make sure I was not booking a dive. There is another Best Western hotel 4 doors down for about $10 cheaper but no breakfast. BTW I am going Sept 27-30 so the times are about the same as you.

Google best western park place inn trip advisor and read the reviews. It seems to be pretty good.

just my2c

MATTERHORN said:
No you are right, it is $89. It was December I was looking at, I just remembered. I still say Desert Inn or BWPPI though, I liked them better than the Park Vue and they are closer than the rest. Have fun, it's always great to add on a night no matter where you have to stay!!!
Andrea

I'm trying to decide between BWPPI and Park Vue. Can I ask why you liked BWPPI better than Park Vue? For our trip, the price is almost the same, but I'm getting a 2 room suite at Park Vue with a door between separate sleeping areas for us and the kids while it's just a single room at BWPPI. I also know that Park Vue has just been remodeled, so at least the decorations and furnishings are pretty new (we actually saw a room there in June). I'm really leaning towards Park Vue, but am interested in why you liked BWPPI better! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

TheZue said:
I love the Best Western Park Place in. The breakfast was okay, cereal and danishes kinda thing or a pancake voucher but we don't need much more than that anyways. anywhere else.

stupid question: what kind of cereal do they have? Is it cheerios and fruit loops? Sounds like the breakfast is loaded with sugar. Do they have an ice machine?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter