Narcoossee's

lyeag

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of trying one of the signature restaurants this trip. What are your opinions of Narcoossee's? I am willing to burn the 2 credits to get a whole lobster on property. My dd and I love lobster. Is it good there? Is there a view of bay lake or the castle? We are considering putting the younger two children in the children's club at GF while we enjoy a peaceful meal.

Any thoughts you may have would be helpful. :sunny:

My husband and I loved it when we went in December. He had the surf and turf and proclaimed it the best ever. We plan on going twice on this trip; the first for him to have surf and turf again and the second for the whole lobster. We found the server wonderful and truly enjoyed our meal there.

GretchGraham said:
My husband and I loved it when we went in December. He had the surf and turf and proclaimed it the best ever. We plan on going twice on this trip; the first for him to have surf and turf again and the second for the whole lobster. We found the server wonderful and truly enjoyed our meal there.
I haven't been to the GF, does the restaurant have any special views?

It has a beautiful view of the Magic Kingdom. Wishes started while we were there. The restaurant dimmed the lights and the Wishes music was piped in. I understand you can also hear the music from the deck if you choose to watch the fireworks from outside.

GretchGraham said:
It has a beautiful view of the Magic Kingdom. Wishes started while we were there. The restaurant dimmed the lights and the Wishes music was piped in. I understand you can also hear the music from the deck if you choose to watch the fireworks from outside.
Thanks so much for the help! I think we are going to schedule a dinner there!

That is where we had adrs for our sirst night at Disney. Our server was terrific, DH still wants that coffee maker! It was a lovely and relaxing meal. We were albe to see the water parade, and then after dessert we stepped out onto the launch. It was perfect to view the fireworks. It was great food, great service and great atmosphere! Hope we will do again !

One note: DS (10) was very dispapointed in the dessert, he ordered the Expeditaion everest and was so down that it was not the size of a mountain! (too funny)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter