names on mickey hats for free

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
most people probably know this- but I didn't...........

any felt hat you buy at WDW: mickey, minnie ears, pirate hats... you can take to Le Chateau on main street (right around corner from candy store) and have them sew your name into the hat for FREE!! it only takes the lady under a minute to sew the names on the sewing machine!!

just thought i'd let anyone who doesn't know that there still are free things at WDW!!

lisa:p

my son got a cloth hat (like a fishermans cap) at Disneyland last year, and they put his name on it for free! I bet they would do it at WDW also! Also, it cannot be a corporate name!

WoW,
I didn't know that!
HMMMMM I'll have to bring back the hats I got this past Dec when we go back next Oct!

Fran:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave:

Fran; i did the same thing and brought back previous hats we had purchased on an earlier trip, the cm told me i needed to have a reciept but i told her i no longer had it and she want ahead and put the names on them anyhow!! (so nice)

enjoy

lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter