MyPoints Amtrak Email is a GREAT Deal!

Eilonwy,

Thank you, Thank you!!! I used your information for trains through the Mypoints web site and got the pop up for 2450!!!:teeth: Not bad for $1.25

DH got the email and registered yesterday, and his 50 points credited today already. He didn't think to reserve a seat yesterday, so went back today, and through help over the phone from me (and you) he too got the same fare and pop up!

Thanks Mary for pointing this all out to us!!!!:):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Is it gone?
:(
I went to the My Points site, clicked on Earn and then on the Travel Center but nothing related to Amtrak shows up. I would love to get these points if they are still available. Anyone still showing the icon?

Orsba: I had to refresh the page a couple of times to get the Amtrak banner to come up. You might want to give it another try. :)

I too have been unable to find the Amtrak link on the Mypoints website even though I had no problems finding it yesterday. On the first Mypoints screen it does say they are having trouble with some of the links. I've logged on several different times today, have tried to refresh the page many times, have also searched in Shopping - travel and it won't come up.

Maybe tomorrow!

Dead End Kid

It's still not there. I hope they didn't pull the offer already. That would stink. Think they realized too many people were ordering tickets for $1.25? Glad I decided to do mine earlier today when the link was still there....Now I just need to get the points.

The link is back under the Travel/vacations header. The catch is now a minimum $25 purchase is required.

I had gotten the email last week and had gotten the 5 points for reading the email but hadn't completed the offer.

I just went back and registered and got the popup for the 50 points. Then I went and bought a ticket. I didn't get the popup for the 2450 points. Could it be that you have to make a $25 purchase even through the email, even though the original offer didn't require that?

I would imagine you would have to make the $25 purchase now, since the link is changed...I could be wrong however, but I would assume this...

Must be they had a mad rush of $1.25 tickets in California this week?? ;):p

thanks to everyone especially mad4themouse!!! You really walked me through it. I just finished and got the 1.25 rate. Thank you, THank you ,Thank you!!!!

Boy, sure glad I did that offer before the $25 minimum purchase! I bet alot of us are scheduled to be on the same train out in California! A Disney Meet!!:teeth:

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter