Mypoints 300 points!

Can someone explain to me what exactly you're doing? lol I'm feeling lost. lol I assume you're talking about your Disney Visa rewards and I would love to get some "freebie" points! TIA!

Can someone explain to me what exactly you're doing? lol I'm feeling lost. lol I assume you're talking about your Disney Visa rewards and I would love to get some "freebie" points! TIA!

This is an offer on MyPoints.com. :)

I tried it too- hopefully it will credit. Mypoints has screwed me several times in the past by not crediting, and then saying 'too bad, so sad' when I inquire about it. I would love to get this 300 points to make up for some of those times where I got zippo credit!!!!! :3dglasses

Their site drives me nutty for the most part, but they send out some many of those 5 point clicks, I can't stop doing it! LOL! I figure I may get a Target gift card or two of the site by Christmas, and that will be helpful.

Their site drives me nutty for the most part, but they send out some many of those 5 point clicks, I can't stop doing it! LOL! I figure I may get a Target gift card or two of the site by Christmas, and that will be helpful.
That's what I do also! Can't give up on those e-mails -- they seem to send out quite a lot of them. I have never shopped through them becuase of what I have read on these boards about trouble getting credit at times. I would rather stick with the programs that I KNOW give credt without a major problem! :)

I tried it too- hopefully it will credit. Mypoints has screwed me several times in the past by not crediting, and then saying 'too bad, so sad' when I inquire about it. I would love to get this 300 points to make up for some of those times where I got zippo credit!!!!! :3dglasses

I've never had a problem with mypoints crediting. When I have sent e-mails they have always been responsive and I have always received the appropriate points. There were actually a few times when they gave me double credits - woo hoo! I've been doing mypoints since 1998 and they have been one of my favorite rewards programs.

That's what I do also! Can't give up on those e-mails -- they seem to send out quite a lot of them. I have never shopped through them becuase of what I have read on these boards about trouble getting credit at times. I would rather stick with the programs that I KNOW give credt without a major problem! :)

Smart girl! You don't get any place with them if you do have a problem. I only do the clicks now. Will never shop or do any offer because the customer service stinks. My opinion only don't mean to step on anyone elses feeling if you LOVE my points.

I only cash out for Rainforest Cafe gift cards because it's the only thing you can possibly use at Disney and they just raised them from 3250 points to 3500. All the other $25 gift cards are 3250 and in my mind they did that on purpose because so many people cash out for them for disney. Ok i'm rambling sorry!:rotfl2:

I too have had many problems with them crediting! I don't trust them anymore but I do love their paid emails. I will keep doing those until December and see what kind of present I can get out of them. :) It is still free money I can't complain, I will however take my business, when it comes to shopping, somewhere like QR or SR.

I too have had many problems with them crediting! I don't trust them anymore bit I do love their paid emails. I will keep doing those until December and see what kind of present I cn get out of them. :) It is still free money I can't complain, I will however take my business when it comes to shopping somewhere like QR or SR.

Yep - that is exactly what I do too! It's easy to click with them!

I usually shop on My Points for sites that SR and QR don't have. I love ColdWater Creek and JCPenney and I shop at both a lot. I have always been credited with MyPoints.

I also bought a GC for a Christmas present at Alloy........got credited for that too.

i'm crossing my fingers that it credits the points to my account i too ordered the samples and it was totally free so it will be cool to see if it works

I shop thru MyPoints a lot and have never had a problem crediting. After reading thru all these posts again, I was finally able to get the free sample kit with no cc. Will watch to see if it credits 300 points.
My second favorite rewards site is Freeride as I order from Blair a lot and have never had a problem crediting with them either. I know that QR and SR are favorites of DISers, but FR and MYpoints offer a LOT more website clicks with no shopping...and FR has those super easy points with iFilm (when it's available).

I order from vistaprint through mypoints all the time. They often send e-mails out, sometimes for more points than 300. I got a 500 point one a couple months ago. The points will credit anytime you order from them. I have gotten personal business cards, work business cards, postcards as homework reminders and rewards for my students, address labels with my name and school on them to label my materials that I don't want to walk away at the school I teach in, post it-s with my name on them, because my post-its kept disappearing....You do have to pay shipping, but I figure if I am going to buy that kind of stuff anyway, then I might as well get the rewards. I won't order again now until they have another 500 bonus.

I have never had a problem getting credit for any of my orders, but the last time I ordered it did take a while.

I do MyPoints, but I haven't been able to find this on mine. There isn't even a "free" category on the left. Must have been a limited time thing? I've had good luck with MyPoints.

anyone get 300 points for this yet? Just curious. We're coming up on 30 days.

Any updates? Anyone with points? It's been over 30 days since this thread started, so if no points, has anyone emailed about it?

Any updates? Anyone with points? It's been over 30 days since this thread started, so if no points, has anyone emailed about it?

I filed a points missing email thru my click thru link and the points were in there the next day :thumbsup2

I also filed a points missing e-mail through the click-through on that day and received my 300 points within a few hours!

MyPoints must have missed the boat on this one because it was free??? :confused3

I emailed last night through the clickthru link as HayGan mentioned in her post and it's posted this morning. It's pending until April 27th.

Thanks for the suggestion Lynn!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter