My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

I made my way down to Rixs Bar at about 4.15pm, this was our first scheduled meet and the first time we would meet all the panellists and our team leaders Laura and Leanne. More hugs and introductions were made and after a little while we were led into the bar. The first thing I spied was a bright light attached to a camera :eek: OMG I didn’t realise we’d be chucked in at the deep end. I walked in with such a silly smile on my face, which kept appearing every time the camera was around :rotfl: I was introduced to several non-panel members and it really is hazy who they were or what they did within the Disney Company but they were very pleasant. At one point I laughed a bit hard and chucked my head backwards not realising the camera man was behind me, wow that camera is hard because that hurt :lmao: One of the panellists, Kay, had bought us all snowman Mickey ears with Mom embroidered on the back, she is such a sweetie and some of us posed wearing them.

n1623278992_72513_6538.jpg

After a few drinks and some nibbles we were led to our private bus, the driver was Tim who picked me up from the airport the day before :) We were driven to MK, entering via the back entrance, all of us were amazed to see behind the scenes and were soon told that photos weren’t allowed!!!!

n1623278992_72515_7030.jpg

046.jpg

A guide met us and led us to………………………….

Tour…………………………………..

Cinderella Castle Suite!!!!!!!!!

We were split into 2 groups as the suite isn’t large enough to hold our party, which was up to about 25 people. Also the elevator would never have fitted us all in! I was in the first group and we were all so excited to view such an amazing place. I took tons of photos so I hope I don’t bore you!

In the lobby downstairs
047.jpg

048.jpg

As you get out of the elevator upstairs.
051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

The actual suite.
055.jpg

056.jpg

058.jpg

062.jpg

064.jpg

077.jpg

059.jpg

078.jpg

079.jpg

The ceiling
063.jpg

057.jpg

Our friendly cameraman.
Camera.jpg

The ensuite area!

066.jpg

The ceiling twinkled.
065.jpg

075.jpg

074.jpg

We had to be silly!
073.jpg

070.jpg

072.jpg

And some final ones of us.

Margaret and I
060.jpg

The group
061.jpg

And that’s where I’m going to leave you for now :goodvibes

Isn't that amazing!! I had seen some pictures of it before but nothing so comprehensive as yours! - I can't wait to read more!!!!!

Seems like you are part of a great group Jo.

Lovely treat getting in to the Suite :goodvibes

Thanks Jo
I've not seen any pictures inside the suite before.
Really looking forward to the next instalment.

Great report so far, with lovely photos. I look forward to reading more:goodvibes

Fabulous photos Jo ~ I can't believe you sat on the 'royal throne' :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I can't wait to read some more :thumbsup2

What an amazing time you must have had Jo - cant wait to hear more :thumbsup2

What fab pictures! You are so lucky, everyone looks so friendly:) I want to keep reading!

looks like you were having an amazing time. can't wait to read more.

Absolutely amazing trip report. so different and a chance of a lifetime for you. and you are reporting it so wonderfully. Thank so you much for sharing this with all of us.

so can't wait to read more.

susan

Wow Jo, I am loving reading all about your trip. You are all so lucky to have been given the chance to look round the Cinderella Suite :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter