... my princess hat story :(

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
ok well ever since i started vmk i wanted a princess hat.I i been on vmk for a while) well the other day i made an offer to this girl for 1. i offered invisibility magic, two heart chairs, herbie couch and poster, crown, some pirate stuff, ice, stitch teleporters, ... i cant remember what else. and she accepted. :sunny: !!!! well she was on my friend list, the next day she comes up to me and wants the hat back! im like no way!! so she says she will report me and get me banned. well other ppl that are in the trade room with me keep telling her i dont have to give it back!... shes really mad but some ppl are sooooooo crazy sometimes :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2:

in like december i had two mickey sorcerer hats and this girl told me that she had a space bubble, ( she was wearing it, so not lying...yet! ) she took it off and we went to her room, we were trading and i put up the sorcerer hat and she said that things looked different and came up as a different item when put into the trade box.my account was only a few months old and i thought it was true.She put a orange tank top...i accepted. she waited just long enough to go look in my clothing enventory to see that she tricked me then boot me!

some people are mean @_@

kutekiley said:
in like december i had two mickey sorcerer hats and this girl told me that she had a space bubble, ( she was wearing it, so not lying...yet! ) she took it off and we went to her room, we were trading and i put up the sorcerer hat and she said that things looked different and came up as a different item when put into the trade box.my account was only a few months old and i thought it was true.She put a orange tank top...i accepted. she waited just long enough to go look in my clothing enventory to see that she tricked me then boot me!

some people are mean @_@

Did you reported her and did you get your hat back??

no, her name was really complicated and i couldnt remember exactly how to spell it, so no, no hat for me.

kutekiley said:
no, her name was really complicated and i couldnt remember exactly how to spell it, so no, no hat for me.
Sorry To Hear That

:guilty: so i had a cowboy suit without the hat and a girl said can i use it for a picture and i gave it to her and i felt very bad so i saw her again i ask she said no andi begged vmk to get me it back thats why the myth thing in the newletter one time said that the cant give you it back so i felt bad and yea my friend had to give hers to me bc i kept complaining :confused3 theres nothing to do about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter