DIS Veteran
i am trading the following for credits through kiosk

17x pirate q couches - 13k each
15x full galleon ships -18k each
4x pirate stool and post - 10k each
5x treasure chairs - 14k each
7x small treasure rugs - 10k each

tyvm

Hiya Donlee! Now you get to meet me here! :goodvibes (I had come into your trade room the other day, for some of the small pirate rugs.)

I would like any/all small pirate rugs you still have, and I would be more than happy to pay you your request of 10k each (credits from kiosk)

Thanks for considering :goodvibes

yes it is the full ship both front and back

Great! I would like one please whenever you are available! I see that you are listed as "Not in any room" so I guess you signed off. Please save one for me if you can, thanks!

i had to switch comps. you guys can come to my room i am there tyvm

duck - ty for the fast easy trade. love the answers rofl

Thank you too! Hope ~cough, cough~ you uh, get some more!

(Glad you enjoyed my "answers"! I have more fun that way, both with what I pick, and watching the players that "think" they can guess! ;) )

Thanks for the fast and easy trade! Haha, you definitely made my dream come true today as I've been searching for one of these ships! Selling it for credits gives me a chance to actually get my hands on one, thanks again!

duck - ty for another fast and easy and of course funny trade rofl. take care

I would like a stool and post if you have any left.. I'll be around today if you'd like.. Ty;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter