• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My "Magic"al Quinceañera

PeterPanlover15

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone, I'm Karina I am from Puerto Rico so sorry if my english is a little bit odd. My birthday was on March 30 and my mom gave me the amazing surprise on christmas that I was spending my quinceañera (15 birthday) on the cruise!!! I was so happy and surprised (I think that was the point) I have taken 3 disney cruises but I especially loved this one for so many reasons and Instead of just naming those reasons im going to write a trip report about my Experience on the Disney Magic.
:tinker:

Last edited:
March 29- Embarkation Day

I got to the Port and did check In when suddenly my #1 pal MICKEY MOUSE appeared so we could take a picture with him and of course i did! I took my picture with Mickey and I was a very happy girl, who doesnt love mickey, Then I sat down on those comfortable seats and waited for my Friend Sarah, who I met over the Internet, to arrive it was the first time we met so i was really excited and I suddenly saw this blonde girl going up the stairs and I knew it was her, we ran and hugged each other and I felt like I was at a family reunion. I was so happy to have a friend already before I went to the Vibe and meet more people and meet the counselors, Back to the Port, MINNIE MOUSE came out looking fabulous as always, of course I took a pic with her While I was standing in the line I met Sarah's family and they were so nice I knew we were gonna become such good friends Instantly.

We FINALLY entered the ship and they announce "Please give a round of applause to Karina" and a lot of the cruise staff were standing in a line applauding to me and I felt special, this is one of the reasons I love Disney Cruises they make you feel special the second you walk into the ship. When I got inside i took some pictures and went to eat at Cabana's, I LOVE to eat buffet style, I ate some Mac and Cheese and i think Chicken, for dessert i ate some mousse and chocolate chip cookie, the cookie was my favorite I think that the disney cruise chocolate chip cookie its the best cookie in the entire world.

When we finished eating we headed to our stateroom and changed our clothes so we could head over to the Teens Meet Up, Our facebook group arranged a place for us to meet which was the promenade lounge, a great place to sit, relax and enjoy the music while drinking a refreshing beverage like a Piña Colada. And it was suddenly 4 o'clock which meant SAFETY DRILL!!!! For some reason i dont like the safety drill cause I think they are boring but Safety is Safety and you know what they say: "Safety First".

We finished Safety Drill and it was time for Sail Away Party! I love the sail away party, its so much fun, I met up with Sarah's Family and my mom sat somewhere. We danced,jumped,sang,cheered a lot!

I finished dancing and then I went to meet some characters, the second reason why i love disney cruises so much its that you can meet so many characters on the cruise its crazy!! That night before the All Aboard Show I met Mickey and Pluto, We went to the All Aboard show which was amazing as usual!!!! Third Reason: The night shows are amazing the dancers, the singers made the show so awesome!!!!

We were second seating at dinner and our first restaurant was Lumieres, our Waiter and Waitress were Ruzica and Joe, they were so nice and so awesome so if you have them for your cruise, your lucky cause for me they were the best people ive ever had! And the food is amazing but I wanted to go to Vibe already! So we finished dinner and I went up to Vibe, My counselors were Adam, Yamille and I dont remember her name but I know she was british and sometimes Sarah (i met tons of sarah's on the cruise). I met like 2 people that night not including Sarah, my friend, but i didnt spend a lot time there that night.

At 12 I went to my stateroom since Tomorrow is Key West Day and I had to get up early cause I was gonna meet some very special people.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter