My live trip report!!

I'm not sure...you could always create an account just to have a look lol Only takes a minute or so lol.

I would put them on photobucket but I think I'd probably be married before I got them all up! lol

I'm not sure...you could always create an account just to have a look lol Only takes a minute or so lol.

I would put them on photobucket but I think I'd probably be married before I got them all up! lol

I think if you view your album in Facebook at the bottom of the page there should be a link to share the album with people not on Facebook/not logged on.

Here (link removed) is a tester from my FB for anyone who doesn't have a FB account to see if it works... :goodvibes

I think if you view your album in Facebook at the bottom of the page there should be a link to share the album with people not on Facebook/not logged on.

Here is a tester from my FB for anyone who doesn't have a FB account to see if it works... :goodvibes

Madmumof2 (sorry do not know your name) .... would you mind doing this?? :goodvibes

Awwww - those Akershus pics are priceless. :cutie:

Looks like you had a great time :thumbsup2

I lovedyour trip report !!
Congratulations on the marriage proposal gave me goosebumps reading that !!!
Good luck with the wedding planning hunny x x x

Just caught up with this ~ you had a great time although, I'm sorry, I did have a little laugh at Cameron being nosey on the coach!! :lmao: Lovely photos. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter