My Letter to Bob Chapek (should I send it?)

I think Florida is benefitting from the lack of vacations options. I know a few families that went to WDW for the first time over the last year just because Florida is open and things are relatively normal there. I will wait until I see better discounts. I'm sure they will come eventually. I don't think these prices are sustainable.
For now, the world of $100-$200 value resort room stays are over as we knew it.

Let's talk the number of complainers vs the number of daily paid attendance at WDW. It's you who is vastly underestimating the amount of Chapek caring about his secretary receiving random emails from individual whiners or 50,000 signatures on an online petition.

First off. I don't underestimate the amount Chapek cares. I fully realize he doesn't. But, he SHOULD care. And, Disney shareholders (I am one, by the way), SHOULD care.

And, people that are upset about this are not whiners. That's insulting and petty for you to say that just because someone has a different opinion than you.

And, yeah, knowing how few people are actually willing to voice their opinion, getting 50,000 signers on an online survey in a short period of time is meaningful. I can GUARANTEE you that if someone put a petition out expressing love for all the changes Disney has made, it would not get anything remotely close to that many signatures.

First off. I don't underestimate the amount Chapek cares. I fully realize he doesn't. But, he SHOULD care. And, Disney shareholders (I am one, by the way), SHOULD care.

And, people that are upset about this are not whiners. That's insulting and petty for you to say that just because someone has a different opinion than you.

And, yeah, knowing how few people are actually willing to voice their opinion, getting 50,000 signers on an online survey in a short period of time is meaningful. I can GUARANTEE you that if someone put a petition out expressing love for all the changes Disney has made, it would not get anything remotely close to that many signatures.
Give me a call when anything changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter