My idea to keep littlke ones busy on the plane, in line, whatever...

MichelleC

Mouseketeer
I periodically clean out the toy chests and put away a bag or box of "guys", mini beanies, Happy Meal toys. I wondered why I kept them...today I discovered why!!! I'm filling a zip lock baggie for each of my kids and my nieces with age appropriate little toys. And then they can have them for entertainment whenever them need them. We also have a local "penny candy" store that has tiny brown paper bags. I may try to buy a bunch and then put one toy in each so they'll "last" longer (they won't open them all at once) or I can use htem as "grab bag" surprises.

I was thrilled to discover some old Tarzan and Toy Story guys in hte mix!

What wonderful surprises! The kids will love these. :)

I usually save Happy Meal toys and the like too, and use them for stocking stuffers or present toppers, but this is a great idea!

Have fun!

Isn't it amazing when it is a surprise how much they like these items? Good idea.

Jenn

Don't forget bubbles!!! I pack little goodie bags just like the ones you described for our trips to Disney. Both for the car and while waiting in lines/for parades. Bubbles are a definite hit in lines. Not only were they fun for our kids to blow and play with but we helped occupy many other children in line and talked to many other adults who wished they had thought of it!!

I even packed some for my sister and bil for their trip this week. I packed bubbles, whistles, and some of our never-ending leftover Halloween candy and gave them strict orders NOT to open it until they were waiting in a line somewhere....I love the torture.....I mean suspense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter