MY First PRE Trip Report EVER!!! id like to introduce myself and my love for Disney

Stopping in to say Hi :wave:

Take a look at the FAQ and Video Tutorial threads on the Welcome Board and they will show you how to post photos.

I will be in WDW the first week of Sept as a last Hurrah before school starts. I haven't made much in the way of plans yet but have promised the family it will be a very laid back, relaxed trip. Apparently they are tired of my command ways! :confused3

DAY 5!!! The BIG day on our vacation!

My daughter has an Appt at the BBB in the castle @ 8:50 Am. It will be a LOOOONNNGG day for us!
Plan to spend the morning and early afternoon in the MK. Then rest at the resort a while.

Back to the MK for a 5:00 Dinner @ Tony’s in MK.
After that we all exit the park and are there for MNSSHP from 7pm- Till!!
Staying for wishes and the FW!! Heard everything including the fireworks and parade are Halloween themed.
Really lookin forward to this day!

DAY 5!!! The BIG day on our vacation!

My daughter has an Appt at the BBB in the castle @ 8:50 Am. It will be a LOOOONNNGG day for us!
Plan to spend the morning and early afternoon in the MK. Then rest at the resort a while.

Back to the MK for a 5:00 Dinner @ Tony’s in MK.
After that we all exit the park and are there for MNSSHP from 7pm- Till!!
Staying for wishes and the FW!! Heard everything including the fireworks and parade are Halloween themed.
Really lookin forward to this day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter