• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My first nightmare!

potterpixieprincess

Earning My Ears
So I told myself, I'm not going to have any DCL nightmares, which is silly because I've had some pretty crazy dreams. We're not sailing until May, so I'm wondering what it will be like as we get closer!!

Anyway, I dreamt that we got our cruise documents and saw that we'd been upgraded to a Category 8. However, this Category 8 was on level 1. When we got on the ship, you could only go to level 2 on the main stairs or elevators, so to get to level 1, you had to go down this special chute where they sent all the garbage. Apparently, Category 8 was also concierge and Justin Timberlake was our concierge. Anyway, he took us down the chute and the floor is covered with fish carcasses. He took us to our room, which was just fine except that our porthole was underwater and sent me into a mad panic for some reason--I felt like I was drowning or something.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Any other crazy dreams lately?

Kate

Thats so funny potterpixieprincess, my highly graphical imagination walked me through your dream as if I was there, I could only imagine the expression on your face :eek: ! Thank God the Magic of Disney wards off my mainly horrific dreams that I do have, It would probably be a cross between Hellraiser and Ghost Ship with Mickey as Pinhead.

Now I'll have to go watch Barney or Teletubbies like 20x's before I goto sleep tonight to "Burn" the potential of remembering my reply to this post!

LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter