My first ever pre-trip Report! *UPDATED* Proposal Pics added 09/10/08

:yay: Yay for getting permission! I don't want to wish your holiday away but I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :banana:

Good luck I hope it all goes to plan. :wizard: Have a magical time! :wizard:

Well done Craig so pleased Ems dad has granted you permission, wishing you lots of luck and Congratulations:love: :thumbsup2

Thanks Kerry :) I hope you and the family have a great time too!!! Might see you there!

Well done Craig for meeting with Em's Dad.
Has Em said anything to you-that has got you thinking she may know something :confused3 .I hope not.
Sounds great that you were able to talk to the manager-i hope it all goes to plan-you're not even there yet-yet i can't wait for you to return to tell us all about it :banana: .x.

Thanks Kerry, she hasn't said anything but she has been quite coy in her question asking recently - hopefully she's just excited!!

I'll def be checking in when we get back to let you know how it goes :)

Oh wow, how exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Nothing left to do now but wait. Good luck!

Thanks!! Can't believe it's only 1 day away!!!

Hi well done for getting permission from Ems dad, just in case i dont get the chance to wish you a lovely holiday and to wish you all the best , i will do it now,

lots of love and best wishes to both of you and i hope she says YES!!!

Thanks - I hope she says yes too :rotfl2:

Getting permission was scary but I'm so glad I did it

:yay: Yay for getting permission! I don't want to wish your holiday away but I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :banana:

Good luck I hope it all goes to plan. :wizard: Have a magical time! :wizard:

I've pretty much wished the whole of the last year away!!! lol

Well the time has almost come - only 1 more sleep to go!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me over the past year to plan the perfect trip and proposal :)

Thanks for all of your input, its really appreciated :disrocks:

Michelle - Extra thanks to you for helping me with the Fairfx card, you have saved us 100's of $$$ :)

See you all in 2 and a half weeks!!!!

Aww bless.....not long now!

I hope you have an amazing trip, it certainly will be one you remember forever! :wizard: :lovestruc

Craig

Its just about here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I hope you both have a magical time in the happiest place on earth:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Good luck with the proposal:love:

We will look out for you

take care and safe journey:wave2: pixiedust: pixiedust: :wave2:

WOW - what an amazing guy you are to have planned this fantastic surprise for your girlfriend. I can't believe I have only just discovered this thread! I didn't think there were men as romantic and thoughtful as you left in the world! I hope everything goes to plan on your holiday including the correct answer to that important question! Have a magical trip and we will all be waiting in anticipation for the good news when you return!

Craig-you're more than welcome :hug: ,let us know how you get on with your Fairfx card please+would be grateful to know where some atm's are for withdrawing $$-if any on I-Drive as well.

I wish you both a safe journey+a fantastic holiday.I hope all goes well with the proposal,and can't wait to hear all about it.You deserve a pat on the back for all your hard work-take care mate and 'speak' to you soon :hug: :hug: .x.

Hope you have a wondeful time. Em is really lucky to have such a wonderful bf. Can't wait to hear all about it.

OMG well I've missed all the excitement leading up to your trip but now that you both are on your way I'm very excited for you :goodvibes ! Can't wait to hear how it all went, wow! What a lucky girl your fiance is to have such a sweetheart head over heals in love with her, awww :thumbsup2!

Not long til they get home :)

Hope we hear soon how it all went.

Claire ;)

Hope you can update before I leave, only 2 sleeps to go....

Ohhhhh come on don't leave us in suspense.We want all the juicy goosip,the pics,the answer :eek: .Hope you had a great time.x.

Hi guys, thanks for all the kind messages :)

Well you'll be pleased to know that she said YES!!!

We both had the most amazing holiday out there and I'll be sure to post a full trip report in the future but I thought I'd share the good news with you all now :banana: :banana: :banana:

Once again, thanks for all the input and help :thumbsup2

Unfortuneatly we had some bad news yesterday, a few hours after getting back I found out that I have a 50% chance of being made redundant next week, my firm is getting rid of 1 of 2 people in my department, and the other is my best friend, so its a lose lose situation for us :(

I probs wont get a chance to post much on here for a while but I'll check in when I can.

So glad she said yes and you had a great time

Hope you don't lose your job next week - we have had a load of redundancies at our place today (both my husband and myself work at the same place) so I sympathise with you and your friend.

Please post a trip report - it will be great to hear all the details and see some pictures.

Tammy

Congratulations, glad you had a great time! I look forward to hearing about it.

I'm sorry to hear about you and your friends job... I hope it turns out ok.

Great news that you had a good time and that she said yes. I'm so sorry to hear about the job situation hope things work out.

Congratulations to the both of you :cool1: .
What do you mean you won't be posting as much on here now-you still can't leave us all in suspense about it all+the pics :sad2: :lmao: .Sorry to hear about your job,good luck Craig+take care.x.
p.s. love the pic of you both on the UNI/HNN forum :thumbsup2 .x.

Congratulations to you both Craig. I hope it all works out for you and your job.

It would be great to hear all about your trip and see some pics when you get a chance. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter