My Fi doesnt want to go to MNSSHP

IjustWanttoGo

I want my ears already!
He thinks its for little kids. I'd rather go to that then IoA I went last year and almost peed my pants. I hated it! I'd rather go to a much friendlier MNSSHP. How can I convince him its not just for kids. I have never been but it looks like a lot of fun! Thanks:Pinkbounc :earsboy: :Pinkbounc

do both. or alternate every other year. MNSSHP is definitely more for the young & young at heart than what's over at Universal.

I, myself, would choose MNSSHP. But that's because I'm a Disney freak.

MNSSHP is as much for adults as a "daytime visit" would be.... you can still experience the best rides PLUS you have the fun of the decorations, Halloween parade, special fireworks, and LOTS of other things that you can only see/do at MNSSHP!

My Dh and I always start the evening with dinner at LTT before the party begins -- the CM's there are made up with "ghoulish" makeup and the characters are in their Halloween costumes.... by the way, the food is wonderful too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter