My fears took me over

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
I just cancelled my trip to CSR for 6-6 to the 10th. between flying, Sars and (I hate to say this ) Gay week being there at the time my trip was scheduled I just couldn't get into it. i still hadn't bought my air tickets so I didn't lose anything that way and the hotel oe night I did it wasy before 5 days. Looks like I am headed shopping to by mysf so much needed new clothes for the spring and the summer :D

Sorry to hear you canceled your trip, but you have to do what is best for you. I for one am not worried about SARS, because right now there is no way to stop the spread or treat the virus. Virus' have no cures and are easily spread, and there are very limited cases here. Gay week would not bother me either, but that is just me...I figure everyone has their life and they are entitled to it. The fear of flying, I have never had either, so not an issue for me.

I hope you get to resched. your trip....very little besides my children and my health would get me to change a trip to WDW.

Hi Gail,
We are going the first 3 nights in June, I guess gay week doesn't start till after that. We only live just over an hour away by car, so fortunately we don't have to deal with flying issues. As far as SARS goes, unless there is some sort of outbreak in the Disney area, I guess our plans are still a go. I can understand your cancelling, though. Vacations are supposed to be for fun and relaxation and not things that are stressful to you. Be good to yourself and enjoy clothes shopping-Eileen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter