"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Meriweather said:
:dog:

zen.....trying to get an answer from your sender ::yes:: She was to mail today, but hasn't verified it.

Thanks, for checking on it for me. If I don't get it before July 15, I will try to find some way of letting you know that I got it.

zen1 said:
Thanks, for checking on it for me. If I don't get it before July 15, I will try to find some way of letting you know that I got it.

I hope it gets there in time, but if it doesn't try the local library. Ours here in Tulsa will allow you (I think) 2 hours at a time on the internet. Although the couple of times I have been to the library here, the computers have always been full. ;)

shmoogrrrl said:
Katie got her package from Cassidy. Her favorite character is Eeyore, and boy did Katie get lots of great things!

- She got a set of Pom Poms (Blue and White) to help Cheer Eeyore up. She is really into pretending to be a cheerleader now (although I confess that I have no idea why!) so she is having a blast with them!

- Eeyore and the Gang stickers that you can color
- A Puzzle with Eeyore
- Pooh Stamper
- Eeyore and the Gang Notepad and Pen (you can wear the pin around your neck. She has already put these two in her bag for our upcoming Disney :Pinkbounc trips. She wants to use the pin for autographs!
- Eeyore and the Gang pencils
- Eeyore plates and napkins
- Lots and lots of Eeyore related stickers

She loved it all VERY much! Thank you so much for such wonderful things! She is enjoying it all! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I am glad that it arrived. I'll let Cassidy know today. They are still having computer problems so i am checking in for them.

Aunt Sandy

Two people still need to verify sending. Please check in and let us know.

Who will receive today?? :sunny:

pirate: Just came home from POTC. (What a great movie!) Any arrivals?

Nothing for me or Kara today :guilty: I am TRYING to wait patiently :sunny:

NikiM20 said:
Nothing for me or Kara today :guilty: I am TRYING to wait patiently :sunny:

Kara's was mailed Sat....so hopefully very soon.
Yours .....same person sending as to zen1, so hopefully it was mailed yesterday and should arrive in a couple of days :)

But, hopefully someone will receive something today ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Kara's was mailed Sat....so hopefully very soon.
Yours .....same person sending as to zen1, so hopefully it was mailed yesterday and should arrive in a couple of days :)

But, hopefully someone will receive something today ::yes::
I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas!! :santa: :rotfl2:

Quasi123 said:
I received my package from KT27 today. She sent a Cinderella 3 piece kitchen set which includes a dish towel, pot holder and oven mitt. Thanks so much and congrats on your recent marriage. :wizard:

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Erica got her exchange
from Kathy ( not sure of DIS name)

she got a Cool glass
with Mickey stitch TInk and nemo and areil on it
a wallet with the princess
snow white play dough
and a princess wand with candy

thank you so much

zen1.....you need to clean out your PM box. I have an update on your package for you ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter