My DS's car was recovered

jx3smom

<font color=navy>Don't ask me to do dishes<br><fon
While we were in Florida our son got a message on our machine that the car was recovered in Reading, PA. He couldn't get much info because the car is in my name. I called the Reading police and they gave me the towing company name. They were no help. Couldn't even tell me if the car was damaged or drivable. I had to fax a notarized letter to allow my son to pick it up. Thank Goodness for member services at DVC. They even typed the letter for me. They were great! DS got to Reading in time to pick the car up and the car had damage and the stereo was gone. No surpise there. He went to drive the car and all fluids flowed out. So the car was left there and he had to pay over $200.00 in fees so far. This was Saturday and we had to wait til Monday to contact our insurance co. While I was driving up 95 DH was on the phone with them and they are now picking up the car and will decide whether or not to total it. Oh, this has been sooooo much fun!

For those who don't know, the car was stolen in West Chester, University a few weeks ago.

I'm glad it's back. But I am very sorry for the troubles.

Glad to hear that the car was recovered! Too bad that you have to go through so much to get it back though.

Wow, how awful. My cousin had his camaro stolen from a shopping mall years ago and when it was found there wasn't much left of the car. Hope all works out for you.

I sure hope your insurance will cover what needs to be covered and everything works out as well as it possibly can.

Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter