My Disney ICP Adventures: Pre-summerofalifetime report! SINGLE DIGITS!

Have an amazing time, don't forget to update us where you are so I can come and say hi :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I can't believe how quick it's come around....so excited for you and cant wait to hear all the details:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

so glad I managed to catch up before you go - can't believe how quickly it's come round.

We will be at WDW between 9th and 30th August and would love to come and say hi. We're also intending to go to at least one (and probably both) of the DIS August meets so might see you there too.

Could you vacuum pack me so that I can come out a few weeks early? :rotfl2:

I can only begin to imagine the excitement and panic you must be experiencing on a daily basis, it's bad enough here and we're only going on a 3 week holiday!

Wishing you loads of fun and can't wait to find out where you'll be - hope you get one of the ones on your wish list.

Nice to see you all dancing along :)

As soon as I find out my location I'll drop by and let you all know :) and yes, I'm looking forward to the DISmeets too - always nice to meet other Disney-holics! And dole whips - mmmmmmmm...

And don't talk about vacuum packs - theyre taking over! I've done my packing (or rather I tried lol), and I'm ok for weight, it's just the space I'm struggling with. I had intended to just vacuum my bedding but I'm gonnna have to do my clothes too. Ill be dressed like a dishrag when everything's unpacked! :)

While I'm still ridiculously excited :-))) it's kind of dampened down over the last day. I'm feeling so run down and rough at the mo, which everyone is telling me is down to stress. I'm normally so laid back that nothing phases me, but I think the reality of this is now starting to hit me! And to top it all off my first ever cold sore appeared yesterday :( just my luck lol! It's gotten bigger today and looks hideous! Never mind though, just one of those things :)

I think I just need to get there now! I have one last exam tomorrow morning, and once that's done, I can finally concentrate on getting everything together for what will be the best summer ever!!

I've been lurking along for some time now and I can't believe your ticker is now at 3 days wow!
Good luck, I hope you have a super time and I look forward to your updates! popcorn::

Ok hopefully the exams are now over and you can relax and start to enjoy what should be the best trip ever. :thumbsup2

Not long to go now Beth :yay: Have a fantastic time. Will be looking for updates to see what you're up to...... be good :laughing:

Roll on Sunday :dance3::cheer2:

Ok hopefully the exams are now over and you can relax and start to enjoy what should be the best trip ever. :thumbsup2

Yey! Exams are done as of 11am this morning, and I just got back from uni to get my results. In the medical genetics degree I did this year I got a 2:1!!! :cool1: Was a massive surprise and I am delighted with this!! Am looking forward to getting back into medicine in September now though :goodvibes

Will be looking for updates to see what you're up to...... be good :laughing:

I'm not sure what you are implying Leslie :lmao: Na, I'll try my best!! :goodvibes

Still can't get my head around it all :scared1: Am heading out for cocktails with my housemates and friends tonight as it's the last night I'll be living with them and I'm not gonna see them for aaaaaaaages!

I'm counting down my "last week" on my blog if anyone's interested: http://beth-john.blogspot.com/ I've also just mentioned on it that if you search for Disney ICP on google images, my face comes up twice!! Scary :scared1: :rotfl:

aww, sorry to hear about your cold sore - I'm sure it will disappear quickly in the Florida sunshine. It's probably just all the build up that's brought it out.

As for your vaccuum bags - I use them every year for holidays (the sort you roll the air out of and not the ones that need a Hoover) and creases aren't a problem. I think that because there's no air in the bags the creases don't 'set' so as soon as you hang your clothes up it's like you never had them squished up at all. Personally they are my packing must have and I've converted loads of friends to them!

Well done on your results, a fantastic Summer now awaits!

wow not long to go now :cool1:

Im away for the weekend, so I just wanted to say bye and have a fab journey. Im sure youll have a fab summer, hopefully I can find you and say Hi when we're there :thumbsup2

cant wait to hear all about it-have fun! :banana:

Oh wow... your ticker now says 1 day! How exciting for you!

Have a fabulous time, and keep us all updated so we can live vicariously through you!
xxx

:cool1: Just read on your blog where you'll be working at.
My girls loved the Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playground when we were there last year, I'm sure we will be there again this year so we'll look out for you. We will be at Disney the last 2 weeks of August.

Just read your blog Beth. Can't believe you were with immigration for 2 hours :eek:

Never mind, you're there now and it sounds like you're having a great time. Will be checking each day to see what you get up to :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter