My Disney Home Theatre Intro

That is so adorable. How did you do it? If you are open to requests, I am sure you will be flooded. Wow, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the compliment. It is done in a free program called Blender.

It is a program with a very steep learning curve, but endless possibilities.

I'm glad you liked it!

I have been looking at doing T shirts for our large group and have gotten tremendous help from everyone here. So I decided to give back a little bit of my own creativity.

I designed this for the introduction to my home theatre - sort of a welcome.

I hope you like it!

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/Willise/?action=view&current=WilliamsdisneyDiVx.flv

Holy Smokes!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I have been doing videos for my family for a while I use Studio 10. But I have never seen anything like that!!! AMAZING!!:worship: :worship: :worship: Would you be willing to do one for my family? Sahlin Family ?? PLEZ?
Thanks! A job well done!

I can do one for you this weekend. It takes about 14 hours to get it all animated and such, so I can't do it til then.

I will PM you when it's finished. I usually save them in Divx format rather than uncompressed avi, just to cut down on the file size. That is especially handy when emailing it.

Would Divx be ok?

I can do one for you this weekend. It takes about 14 hours to get it all animated and such, so I can't do it til then.

I will PM you when it's finished. I usually save them in Divx format rather than uncompressed avi, just to cut down on the file size. That is especially handy when emailing it.

Would Divx be ok?

Oh, If it takes too much trouble... that's OK. I certainly don't want you to spend 14 hours on me. I thought that you had the basic format.:goodvibes

If you do have that done already I certainly appreciate it! I can wait till when ever, my trip is not till Jan. I checked with my software and it should be able to read a divx file. So that would be great! Thanks again

Oh, If it takes too much trouble... that's OK. I certainly don't want you to spend 14 hours on me. I thought that you had the basic format.:goodvibes

If you do have that done already I certainly appreciate it! I can wait till when ever, my trip is not till Jan. I checked with my software and it should be able to read a divx file. So that would be great! Thanks again

Sorry, I might have misled you there. I have the basic format done. To change the name takes all of 10 minutes. But you let the program do the animation, frame by frame. That is what takes 14 hours. I just let it run overnight.

It's really not much effort on my part at all. You'll have it this weekend!:thumbsup2

Oh man, is that ever adorable. My DH will go bananas when he sees this. If I show him, though, I wil lose him to the computer for yet another week. All in the name of family memories, right. I love what a creative bunch this is!!!

That is fantastic!!! :) Would you be willing to make it that says Baker Family? I love it.:goodvibes

I should have mentioned that while this is an animated movie, I can also produce a high quality JPEG file that you can use to print off a movie poster, if you wished. Those can be done rather quickly - 5-10 minutes or so.

It just goes to show that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it, right? :goodvibes

I should have mentioned that while this is an animated movie, I can also produce a high quality JPEG file that you can use to print off a movie poster, if you wished. Those can be done rather quickly - 5-10 minutes or so.

It just goes to show that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it, right? :goodvibes
OOh! That sounds really neat. Could I get the JPEG also.:dance3:

This is wonderful. Can you do it with the Crawford Family?Just what I need for the opening of our home movies. Please:goodvibes

OOh! That sounds really neat. Could I get the JPEG also.:dance3:

Here is the JPEG:

BakerFamily.jpg
[/IMG]

I hope you like it!!:goodvibes

I've downloaded blender, then poked my eyes out, the complexity was a bit overwhelming. I did 3D rendering years ago, when studying architecture (dropped that, to study plants... ahhh plants).

Ok. So, quick question.

Did you design that entire castle? that's quite nice.

The castle is just a jpg image. The moving flags are all animated as well as the text.

I can send you the blend file if you like, then you can play around with it. But you are right, the learning curve is quite steep.

If you want the file, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

The castle is just a jpg image. The moving flags are all animated as well as the text.

I can send you the blend file if you like, then you can play around with it. But you are right, the learning curve is quite steep.

If you want the file, just let me know and I'll send it to you.

I would love the file! I'll PM you my email address!

OMG! This is wonderful! Would you be so kind as to do both the animation and jpeg for the Parrish Family and my sister-in-law's family (the Taylor Family). Thank you so very much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter