My DD just diagnosed with cervical cancer..

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter. I will be praying every single day for you both. I lost my parents to cancer ten years ago and my 43 year old sister to breast cancer this month. I know all too well how you feel. I am hanigng on to the faith that all will turn out for what is left of my family, namely , me. I will keep that faith for you.

Thank you all so much for your suppport and sharing - you don't know what it did for me (actually, I think you might - guess that's why I posted here in the first place! :grouphug: ) I cannot believe how many responded throughout the night..it made a difficult night bearable, and recharged my batteries for the fight ahead. Thanks again!

Laurie

Prayers to you all. Both of my sisters are cervical cancer survivors. So keep thinking positive thoughts and we will keep praying for you.

Cervical cancer is VERY treatable. Please keep your hopes up! :wizard:

And ladies, get your pap smears!

Praying for your dd.....please update when you get a chance. :grouphug:

Prayers said for you all! I do know that cervical cancer is highly treatable. I've known several friends at various stages who were able to fight it and are alive and well (one over a decade later). Keep your hopes up :hug:

Prayers said. Your family is in my thoughts.

I know it's scary when they are diagnosed so young. A close family friend of ours was 25 when he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. It scared all of us to death. He remained positive, though, and today he is proudly cancer-free and in law school!

Prayers from me to Alexis and your family. I hope she gets the very best care that is out there. Like many have said, with all of the modern medicine she should be able to get better from this soon. :grouphug:

Our family is currently traveling through my DM's breast cancer and I understand your emotions and fears. My prayers are with you...along with lots of Pixie Dust.

Prayers said. I believe in the power of prayer. You will find the Dis is a wonderful comfort. When my DD was sick and I was so frightened the support here was an unmeasurable help. Stay strong, you can't help her if you don't take care of you.

:grouphug:

Penny

Laurie.. I have already offered prayers for your daughter and I hear you that it seems that our loved ones are constantly battling something.....I want you to know if you need comfort or hugs I am sure the Disers here will be more than willing to give that and more...the prayers are so important..

I pm'd you and I also wanted you to know that there is such a need for help and guidance everywhere that the Dis has started a new forum Coping and Compassion, where people can share their experiences battling an illness, coping with diabetes, depression, cancer, and it is for the caretakers as well as the one going through the illness...

Please know that we would love you to come and post there and hopefully we can keep you positive, while keeping ourselves positive too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter