My AP expired ---how would I do this?

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
Ok my AP expired in May ---it was no big deal because we are not going til Oct and would rather my new AP go from Oct til Oct. So now how will I get the AP discount if I can't access the site because my AP expired . Should I go now and get an AP? Can I get one at the Disney store? Can I just get a voucher or does it have to be activated? I would hate to buy an AP now and have it waste for 4 months but I don't want to miss the discounts. Thanks.

I'm about to be in the same boat...I also don't want to buy a new one that will go unused for 4 months...hopefully we will find out more info tomorrow when everyone is back in the office.

Same for me! Mine expired in May, and im going in October. But i already bought our voucher's. I dont want to activate them and miss out on 4 months! :confused3

You don't HAVE to use the new online booking program that has been brought out. You can still do things the old way by calling and booking your ressie by phone in which case you don't need an activated AP in order to book. Granted your discount may not be as low as if you used the new system but, it will still be a discount. :wave2:

My question would be about using the new system when my AP expires in Aug. and my next trip is in Dec. I would be able to book with my current AP but it would expire before I get to WDW, so would my reservation be cancelled unless I get a voucher?

I was told the Disney Stores no longer sell the AP vouchers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter