My 1st ADR experience was a breeze how was yours?

diamondpixienc

DIS Veteran
First, I have to credit you guys for giving me the advice and knowledge of how to prepare for making those ADR's. :worship: Now, I called on my 180th day. I got through the line at 7:05am (EST) I was speaking w/ an actual agent by 7:11am and had ALL of my ADR's complete w/ confirmation #'s and off the phone by 7:40am. :thumbsup2 I got CRT, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, & Ohana, along w/ three others all on the days & times we wanted. :cloud9: So, I just thought it would be fun to share any recent experiences good or not so good w/ making those ADR's I know that mine was :cheer2:

First, I have to credit you guys for giving me the advice and knowledge of how to prepare for making those ADR's. :worship: Now, I called on my 180th day. I got through the line at 7:05am (EST) I was speaking w/ an actual agent by 7:11am and had ALL of my ADR's complete w/ confirmation #'s and off the phone by 7:40am. :thumbsup2 I got CRT, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, & Ohana, along w/ three others all on the days & times we wanted. :cloud9: So, I just thought it would be fun to share any recent experiences good or not so good w/ making those ADR's I know that mine was :cheer2:

Great choices and glad you had an easy time with it. Now, be prepared for post ADR-anxiety. Those questions like - did I get the ones I wanted, should I change some, should I add some, should I change times, etc. Even after I make all the ones I plan at the 180, I still make a few changes along the way. I only adjusted it once this year, so hopefully, I can make it to October.

Great choices and glad you had an easy time with it. Now, be prepared for post ADR-anxiety. Those questions like - did I get the ones I wanted, should I change some, should I add some, should I change times, etc. Even after I make all the ones I plan at the 180, I still make a few changes along the way. I only adjusted it once this year, so hopefully, I can make it to October.

Your post made me laugh, I have been having the "post ADR anixety" you speak of since this past Wednesday :rotfl:

My Le Cellier is too late 8:15pm (we will be eating during Illuminations)?
Should I switch one of my Epcot days with my DHS day, ergo change two more ressies?
My ressie on my DHS day is too late to get to Fantasmic early enough for a good seat?
The list goes on and on, I will be crazy by time November gets here :lmao:

Your post made me laugh, I have been having the "post ADR anixety" you speak of since this past Wednesday :rotfl:

My Le Cellier is too late 8:15pm (we will be eating during Illuminations)?
Should I switch one of my Epcot days with my DHS day, ergo change two more ressies?
My ressie on my DHS day is too late to get to Fantasmic early enough for a good seat?
The list goes on and on, I will be crazy by time November gets here :lmao:

I went through it again today. We have a June trip that I changed 4 times. I'm glad MS is so patient when I call. I am confident about that one now, but I started looking at October and I want to make changes. Agggh!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter