Mvmcp

DisneyFan79

Daydreaming of Disney :)
My crew and I are gonna be in the world when MVMCP is going on. We are taking my mom down there for her first time. Being the big Christmas fan that she is, I would really like to get tickets to this so she could enjoy it. I have seen several conflicting times when these tickets come out. I have seen anywhere from April to June to August. Anyone know when the earliest was they were able to get them. Do these sell out quickly for the week night events? Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!:)

It depends, if you're going during the "normal" school Christmas breaks, then yes, they can sell out. We went in early December, and there were tickets available the day of the MVMCP. I think I ordered my tickets in September, and had no problems. Do you have a couple of dates available in case your "preferred date" is not available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter