Much cooler then normal???

GeoffM24

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are leaving for WDW on Thur morning and it looks like high of 86 to 87 and low possibilities of rain for the 4 days we will be down here.

Is it me or is that MUCH cooler then normal? Heck it was 99 here in Mass yesterday.

It's balmy & beautiful here in paradise! Very odd when the rest of the country is sweltering. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that this nice weather holds out until your trip:)

Steffi-

Keep your fingers crossed longer than that. We won't get there until 7/22 and HEAT MAKES ME SICK. (I wanted to go at Easter but I lost that war). I would love it if it were 86 or so.

Jgates...my fingers are crossed for you,too...even though I'm jealous that you'll be spending my birthday at WDW:)

OK, this is getting plain crazy, they are now predicting 87 for the 11th and 12th and 84-82 for the 13th and 14th!!!!

Those have to be record lows.

We are just back from our trip, and I think the warmest it was during the day was 85. We did have rain most afternoons/evenings, and that cooled off the temp to the 70's. It really was comfortable walking around at night. However, it was still humid. Be prepared for rain, with temps that low, it must be in the forcast. :):D:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this . I'm hoping for a even longer cool streak . We don't arrive until August 9 :) . Last summer it rained here in Virginia most of the time and we had cooler than normal weather . Knowing my luck though it will be the one week of really hot weather in Orlando all summer .

:mad: Well, I'm not holding my breath now. From the looks of the weather channel, the HOT weather we are having tomorrow looks like it is going to slide right down to Florida with us!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter