MS mess up!

Credit Man

<font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo
We booked a cruise through MS on points for Aug,2002 last week. I was very impressed with the CM who helped me. We are joining friends who had already booked cabin 2108. I asked for an inside cabin close to them and was offered 2103 which was great, and thats what I booked. When I got the confirmation in the mail it says cabin 2129. I called MS back and was told that 2103 has been booked for months. I was upset but had no choice but to accept the new cabin.

I understand your disappointment. Especially since the vast majority of ressies go smoothly with MS. It is possible that there was some sort of computer glitch, or that the person at MS simply made an honest mistake. Don't let it ruin your cruise, enjoy. At least you're on the same deck, even if it is a bit of a hike. Sometimes it is better to be a little farther away from friends while on vacation.:)

Sorry for your disappointment, but if you go to www.disneycruise.com you can see the deck plans for the ship and the 2 rooms don't really seem to be all that far apart and as Chuck said...

Sometimes it is better to be a little farther away from friends while on vacation.

You're 10 doors away, it's not like you're on the other end of the ship which is 80 doors away, get over it and start thinking how much fun you're gonna have.

normr,
You have the most unique and ascerbic way of cutting to the chase and never get flammed for it. Amazing!!!!! I say I don't like something and I am the person who dropped a house on someone's sister.
Well, guess you cannot win.

I'm sorry you didn't get the room that you wanted but I'm sure you'll have a great time either way!!

I know I learned a big lesson 3 weeks ago, that life is too short to start worrying that you're now 10 doors away instead of 3, just be thankful you're not one of the families waiting for your loved ones bodies to be found in the WTC rubble, and you're going on a fantastic cruise.

I understand how you feel, but like ChuckS said "dont let it ruin your vacation" Anyway I hate mistakes like that are made, Imean wouldnt you think when you called they would have chekced before offering the room. My feeling is that they did and later booked it to someonelse and now changed your room or vice versa. Too many computer glitches at MS, I guess with all the changes and updates the computer cant handle it.

Anyway, maybe you can both change rooms and get 2 together.
I also agree with Chcuk on that when I travel I want to be far away from friends--but thats me

This may have been a Disney Cruise Line mess up and not Member Services. When I booked my cruise, member services had to put me on hold for about 20 minutes while taking care of details with the cruise line. The cruise line assigns the room numbers and not Member Services. The travel agent that booked my parents on the same cruise told us in advance what rooms were available around theirs and we were offered exactly the one I thought we would be offered. In this situation, I would expect that the cruise line missed a previous hold on the room in question. At any rate, do not come down to hard on Member Services for something that they do not control. Now, I do blame them for what they did to me. Quoting me one point requirement for the cruise and then discovering they told me wrong and it would actually be about a hundred points more.

Duely chastized, with my tail between my legs,crying UNCLE!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter