Moving to Hong Kong!

rubysparkles

Mouseketeer
I will definitely be getting an annual pass. Can't wait to live close to a Disney park and in time for all of the expansions. :banana:

I want to document all the menus there as I've never been able to find them online. Fingers crossed I'll be able to do a few reports to post on here for you guys.

How exciting for you! I'd love to read your trip reports. I'm all an envy :yay:.

Wish I could move back. I think it would be a great experience for my family. I lived there when I was a kid 8 - 16. Pre-HKDL but there was OceanPark and WaterWorld, those would be great things to visit as well.

Have a blast, do some shopping in Stanley Market and the Jade Market over on Kowloon side. Don't forget to emerse yourself in the culture ... it can really be a treat. I neglected to learn the language when I was young, so if you can do it ... you really should.

Hi
I am new to this part of China also and was thinking of going to Hong Kong Disneyland, did you go by yourself? How was it, awkward at all? Let me know, also if you are interested we should get to know each other to become "disney" pals and visit the park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter