"move ahead" special pin offer

snorkelyn

Mouseketeer
Just got the "Move Ahead" pin offer via snail mail. It gives a description of a value 5 nt package with MYW tkts and QS dining for $554 pp.

What exactly IS this? A free dining pin? The mailer is very non descript. Anyone else get this? I wonder if it is good at mods/deluxe too? Says it's good 9/1-9/27

Thanks,
Lynn

tells me it is rack rate for a Sun-Thurs stay, no discount on dining with Base tickets. Not a deal at all......:sad2: (based on 2 adults, 1 jr, and 1 child which is Disney's typical deal)

I figured it out....it's the QS dining pin. The mailer indicated to go to www.disneyworld.com/stayplaydine and enter my pin # to see special packages. Then, after everything was entered- it indicated free QS dining. Looks like it works at mods/deluxe too.

We are a family of 5. The public Free Dining deal (plus dining at mods) works out cheaper for us anyway. (assuming it is offered again this year)

The only way this pin will help me is if I book a split stay: A few days at POR using FD pin, than a few days at Poly with the public FD offer. Can I do that?

Lynn

I figured it out....it's the QS dining pin. The mailer indicated to go to www.disneyworld.com/stayplaydine and enter my pin # to see special packages. Then, after everything was entered- it indicated free QS dining. Looks like it works at mods/deluxe too.

We are a family of 5. The public Free Dining deal (plus dining at mods) works out cheaper for us anyway. (assuming it is offered again this year)

The only way this pin will help me is if I book a split stay: A few days at POR using FD pin, than a few days at Poly with the public FD offer. Can I do that?

Lynn

You can, but you usually have to buy base tickets for each free dining offer for your entire party. It used to be at least a 1 day base ticket, but I have read on these boards that you may be required to buy 2 days, which would make it expensive to do 2 different FD offers.

Maybe book it now to lock in the offer and hope to switch to a public FD if it comes out later?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter