Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

Most October reservations were probably made before the banks crashed and the market crash. New ressies have got to be low to be offering something so "HUGE"

That doesn't explain the limited room availability in late January so I think I will not jump up and down prematurely until either a trusted info source posts more details here or tomorrow. My definition of HUGE might be quite different than mousesavers too.

I am hoping the deal is good through early June. The 40% off pin code that some people have gotten include the dates June 4-6.

That doesn't explain the limited room availability in late January so I think I will not jump up and down prematurely until either a trusted info source posts more details here or tomorrow. My definition of HUGE might be quite different than mousesavers too.
Since Mousesavers watches discounts all the time for Disney - I would imagine she would know what a huge disney discount is...

I also believe your dates are over MLK weekend which explains the lack of rooms - that is a typically busy time at WDW

Since Mousesavers watches discounts all the time for Disney - I would imagine she would know what a huge disney discount is...

I also believe your dates are over MLK weekend which explains the lack of rooms - that is a typically busy time at WDW

she doesnt get the info from disney she gets it from Small World her travel sponsor.

We're booked for September, but if it's a great deal, I'll be FORCED to take my mom to WDW for her 60th birthday. She's never been, so I'll be obligated if it's a really good deal, right? (Come on, I just need a little push to feed my addiction!) :upsidedow

My family has a vacation planned for the Feb. 2009. We have not paid in full because we are waiting on a discount and I am hoping for the best like everyone else. Do you think they will offer Disney Visa cardholders first or just release to the general public all together?

Just a thought.....:rolleyes: I am soooooo excited.:banana: :lovestruc :dance3:

Just found out my wife is pregnant again, so there won't be any magic in our lives for a couple more years. I like the kids to walk themselves to go. Still want to know the offer though. Maybe it could be a babymoon

We're booked for September, but if it's a great deal, I'll be FORCED to take my mom to WDW for her 60th birthday. She's never been, so I'll be obligated if it's a really good deal, right? (Come on, I just need a little push to feed my addiction!) :upsidedow

Here's another push - your Mom would get free admission on her birthday.

Go on, you know you want to :rotfl:

Just found out my wife is pregnant again, so there won't be any magic in our lives for a couple more years. I like the kids to walk themselves to go. Still want to know the offer though. Maybe it could be a babymoon

Congrats on the new addition!

ooooooooo please have my dates included which are feb 21-27th 2009!!! this wait will be worse than christmas eve night

Well, no, not sure how you'd have any idea when my dates because I try to keep that to myself unless it's pertinent to the discussion but they are not MLK weekend, AP discounts never included MLK weekend since they start January 21. My vacation starts after that because I dislike the idea of MLK crowds.

And, I just said MY PERSONAL definition of HUGE might not be the same as Mary's at Mousesavers. It's all relative.

It would be your duty as a good daughter to do this for your mother.

Really.

:thumbsup2

(Does that help?!)

Last time Disney had a "huge" announcement, it was just a redesign of their Web site. :badpc:
I hope this is better!

Oh please be the for the 10 days that we want in mid to late April...please oh please.

Any other discounts for our January trip would be just fine too....and maybe a long weekend in March?

Someone made a post on a different board that made it sound like this is tied to the pirates & princess party (which would make sense, given the timing of when Deb posted the p&p dates on her site)...which would be wonderful for lots of people, but not those of us hoping for a late June date ;(

Perhaps I'll just have to take two extended trips next year....

Okay, I just got a response from Allearsnet. They are really good about answering my questions so I gave it a shot. Here's their answer: Sorry, no idea at this time.

Drat!!!!!

OK resort changers, let's see what's going to happen! Just because I am booked at the Swan in April they will throw something else out there.:confused3 I sure hope it's good.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter