Mousesavers newsletter secret code

I just signed up for the newsletter and planning to cruise in May. Does the newsletter have any type of discount on a cruise or disneyworld tickets? If so can someone please forward it to me at
diogee49@yahoo
thank you

I just checked against the January newsletter today and the prices are exactly the same through the newsletter link vs. the link marked "the link" when you google using the appropriate keywords.

Did you try the link from the newsletter first? If so, clear your cache and cookies from your browser and then try again. This time try the link from google first. Then the link from the newsletter. You will notice they are different. Or try from 2 different browsers at the same time (Firefox and Chrome for example.) Open one in one browser then open the other in another browser. This is what I did and determined that they were not the same.

Since you had already opened the link through the newsletter, that was stored in browsing history. When you googled it and opened the link, your computer recognized the page and automatically loaded the page you had previously viewed using the link through the newsletter, thus showing you the discounted prices.

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but am a long time Disney fan! It's exciting to find so many others with a shared interest/passion!

I fear the February Mouse Savers newsletter is going to come a little too late for me to order our WDW tickets from UndercoverTourist.com. Can I trouble someone to send me the January edition? :)

Thank you!

I just signed up for the newsletter and planning to cruise in May. Does the newsletter have any type of discount on a cruise or disneyworld tickets? If so can someone please forward it to me at
diogee49@yahoo
thank you
You'll have the February newsletter in a week - plenty of time for your May trip

I just signed up for the newsletter and planning to cruise in May. Does the newsletter have any type of discount on a cruise or disneyworld tickets? If so can someone please forward it to me at diogee49@yahoo thank you

Sent

Hi, I'm new to the forum but am a long time Disney fan! It's exciting to find so many others with a shared interest/passion! I fear the February Mouse Savers newsletter is going to come a little too late for me to order our WDW tickets from UndercoverTourist.com. Can I trouble someone to send me the January edition? :) Thank you!

Pm me your email

I signed up for the newsletter but have not received it yet. Does anyone know what the discount is for Universal tickets? I will probably be purchasing 3 day park to park tickets and was wondering what the savings was. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter