Mousesavers newsletter secret code

liuping said:
We just learned about the Mousesaver newsletter yesterday, but we're leaving for Disney World on the 17th, so it's too later for this month's letter/link.

Can someone send me a copy? L1uping "at" icloud "dot" com

Thanks!

Sent. Have a great trip

Would you please send me a copy too? I don't seem to get them anymore and trying to plan a trip for Jan kncgreen at aol...thank you.

I guess it would help if I included the correct email...kncgreentx at aol.com

Thank you!!!

Can someone please send me a link for the secret code to get discount WDW tickets? Thanks! I'm nit able to wait till the 15th of the month when the newsletter come out.

Can someone please send me a link for the secret code to get discount WDW tickets? Thanks! I'm nit able to wait till the 15th of the month when the newsletter come out.
No. If you post an e-mail address using a format similar to what others have done, someone will likely forward you the entire Mousesavers November newsletter.

But there's no "secret code", and no link can be sent on its own.

Thanks for explaining that.

Can someone send me the November newsletter?

I cannot post my email address on here since I have not completed enough posts on here yet (rules of the DIS Board). However, my carrier is verizon (as in verizon.net) and my username is bradfeldstein. Hopefully, someone can read between the lines.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can send me the November MouseSavers newsletter.

doctor4kydz said:
Thanks for explaining that.

Can someone send me the November newsletter?

I cannot post my email address on here since I have not completed enough posts on here yet (rules of the DIS Board). However, my carrier is verizon (as in verizon.net) and my username is bradfeldstein. Hopefully, someone can read between the lines.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can send me the November MouseSavers newsletter.

Sent enjoy

I am trying to finalize all of our disney plans and would love to purchase our tickets. Could someone please send me the newsletter? I signed up but really want to get them ordered! :) Thanks in advance! I love this forum!

theoneandonlyamyjo at gmail dot com

:):):)

amyjo76 said:
I am trying to finalize all of our disney plans and would love to purchase our tickets. Could someone please send me the newsletter? I signed up but really want to get them ordered! :) Thanks in advance! I love this forum!

theoneandonlyamyjo at gmail dot com

:):):)

Sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter