Mousekeeping Envelopes

You lot get an idea and do amazing things with it, these envelopes are brilliant :teeth:

:sunny:

Jodie

Debbie your envelopes are awesome! I am staying at AKL, think you could make some with a safari or african theme? There saying is "Jambo" for hello!

tinknme said:
Debbie your envelopes are awesome! I am staying at AKL, think you could make some with a safari or african theme? There saying is "Jambo" for hello!

Here's one along that line, when I found the picture I fell in love with it.

jambo.gif

Awesome Debbie, thank you so much! Would you mind if I share this with the gals on the AKL thread? I am sure they would love to use this on their upcoming trips.

MrsHeg said:
Here's one along that line, when I found the picture I fell in love with it.

jambo.gif

tinknme said:
Awesome Debbie, thank you so much! Would you mind if I share this with the gals on the AKL thread? I am sure they would love to use this on their upcoming trips.

Thanks, and sure it's no problem.

Mrs. Heg, Your work is wonderful. I will certainly enjoy using your envelope grafics for our trip this year.

I want to bump this thread up so more can see you artisitic ability. :artist: :)

These are great! I saved this link a while ago when I first came upon it and am now starting to slowly but surely get my act together. We are staying at the Poly so the Lilo one is fantastic!!!

Any chance you could make one with Buzz Lightyear or pirates?

Thanks!!!
Suzanne

These are FABULOUS!!!

I usually stay solo in a studio at DVC. I usually leave $2 on trash and towel day and $3-5 at the end of the stay - depending on how much I leave behind like food leftovers and shopping bags. It's not required.

I would personally leave a little more if it were more people and a bigger place, but again that is up to you.

Mrs. Heg, You, and your talents fill me with amazement. I love the Buzz Lightyear one. :thumbsup2

Do you have any ideas for a Pirates envelope or one with Peter Pan and Wendy? :cheer2:

I can not wait to show these to my daughters and grand-daughter.

Thank you so much. So many of us are being dusted with pixie dust by your work. :grouphug:

Angel

I made envelopes for both of trips to WDW, but they were nowhere as nice as these. If anyone has any more Christmas themed ideas, please both them. We will be at WDW from 12/16 to 12/29 this year.

I just printed the Lilo & Stitch envelope to use for my Cruise on the Magic (we leave Sept 16th) and it looks great. It's so much better than the one I had made and printed. Thank you so much!

Angel16 said:
Mrs. Heg, You, and your talents fill me with amazement. I love the Buzz Lightyear one. :thumbsup2

Do you have any ideas for a Pirates envelope or one with Peter Pan and Wendy? :cheer2:

I can not wait to show these to my daughters and grand-daughter.

Thank you so much. So many of us are being dusted with pixie dust by your work. :grouphug:

Angel

I'll have to think about those . . . . . . .

MrsHeg you are just amazing! These envelopes are so imaginative and beautiful. Can you tell me where you got the Disney Font? I would love to try and make either the Tink or the Christmas one for our trip in December.

The Disney font is Waltograph, you can find it at DaFont.com.

To use the envelope designs here just right click and save, I print them using word. I just choose the envelope size I am using and insert the image onto it, adjust the size, and print.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter