• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most Loops are Pet Loops now

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
Just got back a few days ago and I noticed that all the loops that I rode around in are now pet loops. We stayed in the 900 loop and it's a pet loop now, as is the 800 loop and so now. I guess they are making all the loops pet loops now.

At the very beginning of each loop are little garbage bags to put the "poop" in and then as you leave the loop, it says no pets beyond this point. (meaning they have to stay in the loop and not go out into the main area of the campground).

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Trip report ! Trip Report!!! God we wish we were their with you!:Pinkbounc

What a great picture. After all these years, I FINALLY get to see what you guys look like! :) What a great looking family! :)

but I sure hope they keep some pet free loops. Most dogs are great but there always seems to one or two that just should not be in a campground. I know its not always the dogs fault.

Hi,

Just talked to FW front desk,
in addition to the normal pet loops
(loops 1600-1900,300), now loops
800 and 700 are pet loops and loop
900 is set to overflow. All other loops
are not pet loops. Hope this helps.

We also noticed that loop 500 was a pet loop but we thought they may have added it temporarily because they had 1700 closed for tree trimming.

Has anyone noticed how the tree trimming is coming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter