Morning Extra Magic Hours With a Break or Best Park on Crowd Calendar?

Morning Extra Magic Hours With a Break or Best Park on Crowd Calendar?

• Best Park on the Crowd Calendar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
What do you think works best, utilizing extra morning magic hours and having a midday brake, or going with the best park for the day on a crowd calendar? We usually do morning EMHs, and take a midday break. That plan has always worked well, but I am looking for other opinions.

I agree! Go with AM EMH. As someone who creates a park-by-park crowd calendar (here), I can tell you that using park level predictions is not the best way to pick individual park days.

Thats in part bc EMH and park hours are announced long after crowd estimates are calculated, and in part bc there is significant park to park daily variation.

IMHO, crowd calendars are for picking weeks, park hours are for picking days. Another good recommendation is to go to a park the day after evening EMH.

Exactly what Carson said. Crowd calendars are nice, but they aren't exact (no matter how much we wish they were). With Disney's discounts and free meals throughout the year, it's going to be crowded whenever you go (of course, summer and school breaks will be more crowded).

I agree! Go with AM EMH. As someone who creates a park-by-park crowd calendar (here), I can tell you that using park level predictions is not the best way to pick individual park days.

Thats in part bc EMH and park hours are announced long after crowd estimates are calculated, and in part bc there is significant park to park daily variation.

IMHO, crowd calendars are for picking weeks, park hours are for picking days. Another good recommendation is to go to a park the day after evening EMH.
I like the day after EMH idea, thanks!

If we do not have Park Hopper passes would it be best to NOT go to the Early Entry park since we would not be able to hop to another park when it gets extremely crowded?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter