Moooooommmmmmm

binny

do something that MATTERS!
UGH!!! How many times a day do you hear this?????

My kids are in the other room YELLING at the top of their lungs for me, I refuse to answer. If they have something to say they can come and get me! I am SICK of being yelled at!

If it was an emergency they would come and get me.

I try really hard to not yell at them so Im not going to tolerate it anymore.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So how many times a day do YOU hear mooooommmmm ( or daaaaaadddddd)

just found out that the reason they were yelling was because Kaylee said " poop" :rolleyes:

Calgon take me away!

Just tell them mom doesn't live there anymore. lol Or you changed your name. :teeth:

I always yell "She moved out!" Quiets them right down. ;)

Somedays, too many to count! If I put a dollar in a jar everytime I heard it, I could probably save quickly for a WDW trip! ;)

Why oh why did I think you were going to say that??? LOL. MY dd's went out earlier and by the way the oldest one screamed you would think someone is trying to kill her....it was because she had dropped her shoe and her sister wouldn't get it for her! :mad: I told her the only reason to scream like that is when the house is on fire, if she does it again she will be grounded in her room until she's 18! ;)

Originally posted by catsrule
0, but I hear 'meow' many, many times.

And you know that translates to Mooooooommmmmm! Or, at dinnertime here, Daaaaaaaaaadddddd (he's in charge of feeding.)

I hear uncle Juli way too much when i'm at parents house. Don't ask why it's uncle Juli not aunt I have no Idea.

Oh! I thought you were yelling for YOUR mom! :teeth: Sometimes I'd really like to do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter