Moonlight magic week of Feb 25th

yes - I am still looking for a trade for a spot at AK right now, though...
I can do that, we have a spare AK.... long story... but can you start conversation with me? We can discuss and work something out. It appears I am too new to start conversation message.

Last edited:

Please do not post personal email or phone numbers in the threads. Use the PM system for thst.

The threads should be for posts relevant to all.

I know it is probably a long shot but I guess it can't hurt to ask...does anyone happen to have two extra tickets for Moonlight Magic @ Epcot on March 1st? My wife and I (no kids!) are headed to BCV for our anniversary and would love to check out MM if anyone happens to have a couple of extra tickets they don't need...thanks!

Our friends are no longer able to join us so we have 3 open spots for the AK event on 2/27 if anyone is looking.
Do you still have open spots? I am looking for 2. We are staying onsite but I missed the registration day as I was working (and didn’t make it through the queue on the general day). Let me know! Thanks ! 😊

Do you still have open spots? I am looking for 2. We are staying onsite but I missed the registration day as I was working (and didn’t make it through the queue on the general day). Let me know! Thanks ! 😊
They may be taken, sorry. If not I'll let you know!

The spots are available if you still need them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter