Moonlight magic week of Feb 25th

Lunarexpress

Earning My Ears
I have moonlight magic reserved for animal kingdom on the 27th with 2 xtra guest spots. Missed Epcot so looking for someone that has 2 extra sports for Epcot and I can add you to animal kingdom

I have moonlight magic reserved for animal kingdom on the 27th with 2 xtra guest spots. Missed Epcot so looking for someone that has 2 extra sports for Epcot and I can add you to animal kingdom
Why do you say you missed Epcot (March 1st I presume)?

If you missed Early Registration Window, the General Registration - Opens February 15, 2024.

Hello,
I booked 4 people for EPCOT but I only have 3 going. Do you know if I can change my reservation from 4 to 5? If so, I could swap with you. I plan to enter as soon as possible (7pm is what I hear) because I do not have park tickets.
I need 3 people to get into AK but I could take your two in hopes I could get a third from someone else. Again I do not have park tickets on that day.

Hello,
I booked 4 people for EPCOT but I only have 3 going. Do you know if I can change my reservation from 4 to 5? If so, I could swap with you. I plan to enter as soon as possible (7pm is what I hear) because I do not have park tickets.
I need 3 people to get into AK but I could take your two in hopes I could get a third from someone else. Again I do not have park tickets on that day.
It let me update my reservation to 5. If you can increase yours to 5 let me know and we can be each others guest. Yes I plan on being at both parks right at 7 so if that works for you meeting up should be easy

It let me update my reservation to 5. If you can increase yours to 5 let me know and we can be each others guest. Yes I plan on being at both parks right at 7 so if that works for you meeting up should be easy
The link in my email takes me to a page that says the form is closed. So I called and they said the event is sold out and they can't add any more people. I said I know another DVC member who just changed theirs for AK and they said keep trying in case something opens up. SIGH
I am going to keep trying. Am I understanding correctly that you now have room for all 3 of us if I can get my reservation changed to allow the 2 of you?

Yea…it let me update mine to one more 5. You went into your original email confirmation and hit “modify or cancel reservation”? That’s where I did it. Let me know if you get it added. I’m gonna keep trying to find someone but if you can get it added just msg me

Yea…it let me update mine to one more 5. You went into your original email confirmation and hit “modify or cancel reservation”? That’s where I did it. Let me know if you get it added. I’m gonna keep trying to find someone but if you can get it added just msg me
Yeah when I click the link it takes me to a page that says:
Important Notice
This form is closed. Please contact registration assistance via the email link below for additional information.
But there is no “email link” below.

We tried calling again and they agreed it doesn’t make any sense because no one can cancel either since the form is closed.

We did ask if we show up with 5 people will they let us all in and that sounds like a possibility but I understand you want assurances of course.

Chalee94, perhaps I could link up with you? Then I could let lunaexpress and guest in for sure and get one of my guests in with you? I would be so grateful! Not sure what time you are planning to enter?
I have 1 extra for Epcot if you find someone with another single spot open

Chalee94, perhaps I could link up with you? Then I could let lunaexpress and guest in for sure and get one of my guests in with you? I would be so grateful! Not sure what time you are planning to enter?
Still hoping for a trade for a spot at AK...

@Lunarexpress One of my guests said they would rather attend AK than EPCOT so if you are willing to invite the 3 of us, you can have 2 of my reserved spots. Do you know how we can exchange contact information? I can't find a way to message you.

Hello,

@Lunarexpress One of my guests said they would rather attend AK than EPCOT so if you are willing to invite the 3 of us, you can have 2 of my reserved spots. Do you know how we can exchange contact information? I can't find a way to message you.
I’m in…can you PM me or is this a private message? I’m new to this forum and I guess I can’t DM people yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter