Moonlight Magic Epcot 3/1 details

So if tomorrow is today, it's coming 2/27 we're hoping? I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't realize details would be so last minute! Do they email the email address on file? My husband signed us up so I'm hoping he doesn't accidentally delete as junk mail :oops:

So if tomorrow is today, it's coming 2/27 we're hoping? I shouldn't be surprised, but I didn't realize details would be so last minute! Do they email the email address on file? My husband signed us up so I'm hoping he doesn't accidentally delete as junk mail :oops:
The email should be sent to the same address that the registration was sent to.

Still watching and waiting for it!

Hello All--I'm going to shoot my shot and ask if anyone has had a change of plans and has 2 extra tickets, I'd be forever grateful to help use them up! Thank you to anyone willing to consider!

The EPCOT calendar lists a "special ticketed event" during the hours of 10 PM to 1 AM. So we've been operating under the assumption that those are the hours of Moonlight Magic.

So what I want to know is what time check in is and whether there will be an in-park location to do it since we plan to be in the park by about 6 pm.

We did DHS last year and AK the year before. Here's when we got details then:

For AK on July 26, 2022, I have an email dated July 20 with event date and time, check-in, food and beverage, and transportation and parking information. That day Moonlight Magic was from 9 pm to midnight, and check-in outside the park began at 7 pm (admission was included starting at that time). In-park check-in for those with separate admission began at 4 pm.
So the email went out 6 days prior that time!

I can't find my email from 2023

Just received email for 3/1 event:

DISNEY FILES ‘TRIP TIPS’ FOR YOUR EVENING OF MOONLIGHT MAGIC

We’re excited to see you at the upcoming Disney Vacation Club® Moonlight Magic event at EPCOT!

With the “world” at your fingertips, the impossible becomes possible. Here to showcase some trip tips for your special evening under the moonlight, the Disney Files staff is pleased to offer insight into getting the most out of your after-hours party in the park.

Don’t forget your Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card. Both your valid Disney Vacation Club Digital Membership Card and photo ID are required at check-in. Your Digital Membership Card should be added to the digital wallet of your mobile device before arrival, as using the temporary card will not expedite the check-in process. Visit www.disneyvacationclub.com/card if you need help. It’s important to note that the Member who was selected during the event registration process must be in attendance to check in their full party, and that entire party must check in together. The event is unable to accommodate parties that did not register in advance. Entry prior to the event mix-in time requires a separate paid theme park admission and park reservation.

You can check into the event a bit early. While the event runs from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m., you’re welcome to experience more magic by checking in as early as 7 p.m. at the Main Entrance & International Gateway. And, if you happen to be enjoying EPCOT earlier that day and would like to check in inside the park, you may do so from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in between Connections Café and the Creations Shop (look for event signage).

Park freely! EPCOT parking will be complimentary for those attending Moonlight Magic beginning at 7 p.m.

Delight in tasty treats. Upon arrival, each person in your party will receive three snack coupons. You may redeem these coupons during the mix-in period and throughout the event at various food and beverage locations, including Connections Eatery, Sunshine Seasons, Festival Kitchens and more. You’ll also find several locations offering complimentary frozen treats starting at 10 p.m. Please note that these coupons cannot be redeemed at merchandise locations.

Dress comfortably. Since Florida weather tends to fluctuate quickly, we recommend layering up for this occasion. And be sure to swing by ImageWorks inside the Imagination Pavilion to check out our official Disney Vacation Club Member Merchandise (available while supplies last.)

Post like a pro. Don’t forget to share your Moonlight Magic memories with friends and family on social media using #DVCMember and #ThatMagicalFeeling for a chance to be featured!

Have fun! There’s plenty to look forward to during your moonlit evening! In addition to enjoying some of your favorite attractions with shorter-than-usual wait times, be on the lookout for special entertainment, including appearances by Disney Characters you don’t often have a chance to meet.

Getting home. For those who arrive at EPCOT by Walt Disney World bus, this service will continue operating until 2 a.m. While the Monorail and Friendship boats will wrap at 10 p.m.

Thanks for posting this. I still have a question when the Skyliner ends service since we are staying at the Riviera. I am thinking it will also end at 10pm and they will provide a bus back from the front of the park, but the email does not address this (only mentions the monorail and Friendship boats). Anyone have any definite information on this that went to the last MM party in EPCOT in January? Thank you.

Thanks for posting this. I still have a question when the Skyliner ends service since we are staying at the Riviera. I am thinking it will also end at 10pm and they will provide a bus back from the front of the park, but the email does not address this (only mentions the monorail and Friendship boats). Anyone have any definite information on this that went to the last MM party in EPCOT in January? Thank you.
I don't know how it was at EPCOT last year but I went to DHS last year and Skyliner service stopped before the party ended (stopped at the normal time). Instead, Disney had buses, including some charter buses, to all resorts.

I don't know how it was at EPCOT last year but I went to DHS last year and Skyliner service stopped before the party ended (stopped at the normal time). Instead, Disney had buses, including some charter buses, to all resorts.
We took the Skyliner back to Riviera after the DHS MM last year.

May. According to the digital event guide, the Skyliner (and CBR) ran to Riviera until 2 am.
Okay then, I know we stayed at Pop that time so I wonder if we did sharing wrong! Anyway, this time we're at Riviera and I hope the skyliner will run late also

ETA: DH thinks they may have had the skyliner portion to hourglass lake closed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter