~{Monster's Inc Codes by Staz}~

stazbabe

Mouseketeer
Trading Monster's Inc Teleporter Codes.

Monstersincteleporterpink.jpg

I have been sorting through my computer files and came along many unused codes that i do not require anymore, so i am offering them for trade.

For every 20 codes i sell, i am going to make a raffle for the people who have bought the codes off me. The person that wins the raffle will get a pm from me with a free Monster's Inc Teleporter Code.

Please just post your offer's as these are retired I am looking for rare items such as christmas, halloween etc but will consider all offers. Mostly looking for credits through a kiosk, will accept sprees, prices in credits are as below.

1 Monster's Inc Teleporter Code = 1,500 credits

5 Monster's Inc Teleporter Codes = 7,000 credits (saving of 100 credits per code)

10 Monster's Inc Teleporter Codes = 13,000 credits (saving of 200 credits per code plus 1 free code)

20 Monster's Inc Teleporter Codes = 24,000 credits (saving of 300 credits per code plus 2 free codes)

If you are wanting to trade rare/retired/quest furniture/magic/clothes please post your offer and i will get back to you asap.

traded with

the VMK teddybaer: 1 code
astrogigiblue: 1 code
eeyoreFANS12: 1 code
battymcdoon: 4 codes
ihavewaycutecats: 1 code
leila33: 1 code
delicious: 5 codes

If possible, would I be able to trade you for three codes for whatever amount of credits you want and also trade you a Christmas Candy bench and Christmas candy tree?

i-love-disney: yes i can do that pm has been sent

b99brian: trading codes as items are non-tradeable. i will pm the codes first if people want although for large code offers will only send a couple so that they can be checked then after trade will send the rest.

thevmkteddybaer: sure just let me know what you are offering and where you want to meet

Hi,
I would like one set please, 1,500 credits.
Let me know when you will be available on vmk, to give you credits through my kiosk.
Thanks!
Astro

I'm in my room now. Just room search by my title AstroGigiblue. Room name is afk Room. Same title as it is here on Dis. Thanks! :)

I thought you basically wanted credits.. I was just going to go the 1500.. I'm here now if you'd like to meet me in Teddybaer's Rainbow of Trades

yeah the credits are fine thevmkteddybaer just did not know if you were taking that offer or offering something else. i am on now if you want to trade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter