"Monster PIN" Question - Dates?

HLAuburn

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any luck booking with the Monster PIN outside the dates listed on the email? We want to check on 10/22, but the 22 and 23rd aren't within the "window" of dates (starts 10/24), so the CM told me I could only apply the PIN to one night. :sad2:

Is that right?? Or is this another situation where it depends on who you talk to? Is it worth it to keep trying or are the dates pretty firm on PINs?

Thanks!

The CM I talked to wanted to force me to book two different reservations, so instead we moved our dates to fit in the week.

The CM I talked to wanted to force me to book two different reservations, so instead we moved our dates to fit in the week.

The monster code is date specific. It is not like some previous offers, where if your arrival date was the last day of the pin, you could apply it to the pin.

I go the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Since I already have my plane ressies, I decided to do a room-only the first night and then a six day package with the code. I still saved $525.00 at POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter