Monday's must-see riddle!!!

MaryJo - Congrats on 12,000 :cool1:
m064.gif

crcormier said:
Arrrrrrgh, savvy?

Better?

My very own Jack Sparrow AND Village person. What more could a gal ask for :confused3 :rotfl:

We were discussing classic films on another thread recently...

Does anyone else recall these masterpieces?

phan1.jpg
123.jpg

Alan - is picture #2 from The Warriors? I haven't seen that one in a long time. Weird but entertaining movie! :rotfl:

I recall that girl in pic #2 as being a terrible actress, but I can't remember what else she was in. Maybe a soap opera?

alabamaalan said:
We were discussing classic films on another thread recently...

Does anyone else recall these masterpieces?

phan1.jpg
123.jpg

Isn't this from "The Warriors"? They just made a video game of this movie last year.

The guy reminds me of Heath Ledger. Even though the guy is actually old enough to be his father.

He also reminds me of Ted from "How I Met Your Mother", but with different hair.

Yes, the second one is from the Warriors. I remember the actress most from the sitcom "Too Close to Comfort" but that pic was primarily for the male gang member.

He was quite a character.

Oh yeaaaahhhh, that's why she looked familiar. I remember her from Too Close For Comfort .

alabamaalan said:
Yes, the second one is from the Warriors. I remember the actress most from the sitcom "Too Close to Comfort" but that pic was primarily for the male gang member.

He was quite a character.

Can't see the first pic. The movie also featured Gini Ortiz, better known as Trini from 3-2-1 Contact (a children's show that people who are my age grew up with) and the late Marcelino Sánchez, who was Ricardo on the Bloodhound Gang segment of 3-2-1 Contact. (Weird, huh?)

Other notable small parts - a young Mercedes Rheul (mother from Big, nominated for an Oscar in Lost in Yonkers, won a Tony)

The LK 4 said:
Oh yeaaaahhhh, that's why she looked familiar. I remember her from Too Close For Comfort .

LOL!
Thanks for clearing that up - I used to watch that show all the time!

Ok, that guy in that picture looks just like the bad guy in Silence of the Lambs! :eek: :eek: The "it puts the lotion on" guy.......EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ewwwww - you're right, Donna! I'd better sleep with the light on tonight. I'm scared!! :faint:

firstmickey said:
Ok, that guy in that picture looks just like the bad guy in Silence of the Lambs! :eek: :eek: The "it puts the lotion on" guy.......EWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Oh lord, this will prompt a pic from Tooty :rolleyes:

Who can forget the show that brought us Jm J Bullock as Monroe??

tooclose.jpg

I was in love with Lydia Cornell though... (the blond). :smooth:

Holy Crap!!!!!

Am I actually going to be present and accounted for Woo Hooty today??!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter