Monday's 'It All About Lou' Riddle Thread

Good Morning! :sunny:

Did you ever know that Lou's
myhero.gif

I sent a PM. And I think I'm in. I will have to check back once I get to the office. Hope everyone had a great weeked! So what star from years gone by are we going to talk about today?

Here's last week's list as best I remember.

CHachi (for the love of all that is holy, WHY?)
Erin Moran
Olivia Newton-John.

WHo's next?

Blessings!
MarkyMark

Good morning Lou. Thank you. I KNEW you would deliver.

BDG

bdg100 ~ Congrats to the Cardinals!
tu.gif

MarkyMark
tu.gif

AshClan
tu.gif

Morning everyone!

Put me back in Mountain Time, and I feel like I am getting to the riddle early!

I'm in.

Something did actually come to me while I was packing lunches, thanks lars! DH helped a little too.

Here we come....walking down the street....we get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet. Hey Hey we're the___________!

If this is posted twice, sorry, I couldn't see the first one. The server is acting crazy today. TY?

Pm sent. I thought I already did this, but...... it was all a dream :thumbsup2

Morrning, all! I'm in. I think I lost my extra hour somewhere! It was tough getting up this morning. Maybe because I woke up with my DS's feet in my face (bad dream last night).

I'm IN-ish! :thumbsup2

I LOVE the time change!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

9 hours of blissful sleep and am fully charged.
Watch Out! :bitelip:

FSUMARCHIEF said:
I sent a PM. And I think I'm in. I will have to check back once I get to the office. Hope everyone had a great weeked! So what star from years gone by are we going to talk about today?

Here's last week's list as best I remember.

CHachi (for the love of all that is holy, WHY?)
Erin Moran
Olivia Newton-John.

WHo's next?

Blessings!
MarkyMark
Excuse me :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter