Monday's A Carolin We Will Go Riddle

Brattydragonymintyboy:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

as for baking...today I made sugar cutouts, half with frosting for my kids who insist I do that extremely painful chore, chocolate chips with pink/green swirls and reg chocolate chips, chocolate almond bark (two pans of it) and the rest of my peanut butter cookies that I mixed and baked half of yesterday.

Yesterday I made peanut butter, Key Lime tarts(yummy), and banana nut bread and cranberry orange bread.

I have probably one more day of baking and I will be DONE! :thumbsup2

I still say leave the baking to the pros!! They do it everyday all year long, why would I put them out of work right before the holidays :confused3

firstmickey said:
well, at least you are picking on everyone and not just MOI! ;)

:p

I am an equal opportunity picker ;) :thumbsup2

Good Evening Riddlers. I know the first two and guessed on the third. PM sent and maybe I'm IN :rolleyes:

I haven't read the thread so I don't even know if it reached Woo Hooty. I'll just dance for it anyway party: party:

Hope everyone has had a good day :wave:

No problem. I was always under the impression that the bugs bugged you, though. :confused3

Hwy gang Donna is talking bugs with dragon! My life is complete! ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Hwy gang Donna is talking bugs with dragon! My life is complete! ;)

lol.....and here I thought you were gonna call me Mrs. R because I used the kissy smilie! who knew bugs would make your day! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
lol.....and here I thought you were gonna call me Mrs. R because I used the kissy smilie! who knew bugs would make your day! :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:
It's the simple pleasures in life...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter