MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

I have the proof, look to the left, just like in YMCA, that I am indeed the Wooo Hoooty Queen :teeth:

firstmickey said:
anyone notice how quiet Gram has been since Cami got the wooooo hooooty from her........ :confused3 :teeth: :rotfl2:

Well, maybe she went to practice by herself. Maybe that is why she is soooo good at it! :rotfl2:

horsegirl said:
Well, maybe she went to practice by herself. Maybe that is why she is soooo good at it! :rotfl2:

Being green with envy is NOT a pretty color on you :teeth:

TwinkieMama said:
And last, and least, RoyalVizier- you made me seek acceptance from strangers from the internet with your unwarrented and illogical preference for Kimmie (who started it I might add) so in a way I owe you a big thanks for in a round-a-bout way... but for what, I am not quite sure.

I'm touched! :blush:

A villains work is never done... glad I could be of service. ;)

No time to riddle just yet, but

Happy riddle Birthday Lou

I'll be back, off to stand in the rain to get Lauren off on the short bus for speech class.

RoyalVizier said:
I'm touched! :blush:

A villains work is never done... glad I could be of service. ;)

Hey....slacker.......since you're leading today....and obviously we can't go anywhere.....since we are at Lou's party........are you planning to help me at all? :confused3 :teeth: Find someone to get a cake or something.....

but of course the way Gram is going on food....(none yet) :rolleyes: ......we might not get to that! :teeth:

Last edited by Grammyof2 : Today at 12:15 PM. Reason: The C does go the left, right?

As will be evidenced by the dancing later.

definitely....the C goes to the LEFT! . :teeth: ;) :rotfl2:

When do we get to hear the "tutoring" story?????

this may explain why the guys in my class never go in for the free tutoring that the university offers...

Oh Riddle Goddess - A breakfast Buffet was set up at 9!!!!

Lunch buffet is on it's way. Did anyone show up with the band yet???

firstmickey said:
Hey....slacker.......since you're leading today....and obviously we can't go anywhere.....since we are at Lou's party........are you planning to help me at all? :confused3 :teeth: Find someone to get a cake or something.....

Uh, excuse me... I am manning the gift table. I have to watch the crocs that Grammy brought! You know how the members of the Dis feel about those! If they get wind that we're partying with multicolored crocs and an Einstein bust the birthday riddle will be invaded by crashers!

Grammyof2 said:
Oh Riddle Goddess - A breakfast Buffet was set up at 9!!!!

Lunch buffet is on it's way. Did anyone show up with the band yet???

I saw it, Grammy. You do excellent work on short notice! Hurry with lunch, please, I'm hungry!

dining_buffet.jpg

This will get you started till the waiters arrive

Grammyof2 said:
Being green with envy is NOT a pretty color on you :teeth:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well what color would YOU be if your fellow nutwings hogged all the woohootys for themselves, and woohootying somewhere else all the time too?

:confused3
Grammyof2 said:
Angel and Moi - The everyday, here we are, searching Onstar, using our fingers and toes, seeking mints that are actually answers, using reference books, posting to any riddle on page one, YEP that's us :love:
Where are we going Queenie :confused3 and I don't cheat :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter