Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Yayyyyy!!! I started this post when 98 was the last one!

GEEEZ. It's Sloooow today!

How is Grammy able to post with her light off? Is she magic?

UtahMama said:

stealth mode. It is an option in your User CP. I just hate invisible mode, FYI. I like to know when people are on! :teeth: Sorry, Gram, but I do.

Oh and wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooty! :yay: :dance3: (for gram)

I think it should be called the BOOOOO HOOOOOTY!

not really. I'm JUST THRILLED for whomever WINS!

I'm practiaclly GRACIOUS!

Even Celebratory. See? party: party:

Donna requested a WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY earlier and I felt the need to fullfill her wish, since she is otherwise occupied today ;)

I did indeed employ swoop skillz but they were not for my own enjoyment but for the enjoyment of others.

But I do feel the need to nap :teeth:

UtahMama said:

I had also started a post when it was at 98. I ended up being 101 (just barely missed it :rotfl: )

horsegirl said:
stealth mode. It is an option in your User CP. I just hate invisible mode, FYI. I like to know when people are on! :teeth: Sorry, Gram, but I do.

Oh and wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooty! :yay: :dance3: (for gram)
Oh OK, I sees it "Cloak of Invisibility" Mode.
Very Clever! I thought she was logging ON then OFF then ON...
I do the "Leave your light on ALL day/No LIFE" mode..... Very covert to make everyone believe I just sit here all day long! When IRL I am a productive member of society...(actually when I go outside or someone opens a curtain...I'm momentarily BLINDED from the bright light!!!!)

UtahMama said:
I do the "Leave your light on ALL day/No LIFE" mode..... Very covert to make everyone believe I just sit here all day long! When IRL I am a productive member of society...(actually when I go outside or someone opens a curtain...I'm momentarily BLINDED from the bright light!!!!)
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

:sunny: :wave: good day Riddlers!

My PM has been sent, I know I forgot at least one, so I need to send another.

Woooo Hoooooty

Me too! Utah! I call it the reverse stealth mode... the light is always on but sometimes no one is home... I also am logged in all night because I DIS while giving the baby his bottle (4th child... he sleeps in the office which is now the nursery except for we never really redecorated or decorated at all so it is the offery or nursice and has desk, filing cabinet, crib, 40 million board books) and then I put him down and sneak out leaving the window to DIS open and thus I can check on my favorite trip reports whenever he wakes up (1 am or 5 am depending on the day)......

SBD aka Kiki: The Tag Fairy loves the Riddle Goddesses.... and enjoys poking fun at us riddlers.... sometimes posts disapear and the woohooty changes so I was doing my Princess Leia imitiation (picture me in white nightgown with cinnamon rolls attached to my head)

TwinkieMama said:
SBD aka Kiki: The Tag Fairy loves the Riddle Goddesses.... and enjoys poking fun at us riddlers.... sometimes posts disapear and the woohooty changes so I was doing my Princess Leia imitiation (picture me in white nightgown with cinnamon rolls attached to my head)
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Oh wonderful Riddle Goddess, I cna not send you my newest PM until you make some room!

UtahMama said:
Oh NO! I didnt even consider militarry time becasue I thought it was just the standard clock face!

Is this one of the riddles where the over-smart over-analyze the poor simple thing and spin 12 different angles (including ancient Romans and the Chinese New Year)and debate it ad nauseum?
If so, then I believe that someone once told me that the correct answer is

KENTUCKY.

But I don't know why. :confused3

UtahMama said:

Ute! This is me, only in my cube.
I sit all day with my fingers hovering over the alt and tab keys. Every time the door opens, I flip to another screen and hold my breath. The bad part is when I have more than one DIS window open, so flipping doesn't help me not get caught - so then I flip a bunch and am all red faced when whoever peeps around my cube wall.
I haven't even cleaned my desk since I got back from WDW. I'm evil!

Lars624 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Can I play today? Pretty please with sugar on top?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter