Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

heres a castle specially for you

box-dalhousie.jpg

our friends sister had her wedding here, VERY nice!!!

cami
x

barrett7890 said:
heres a castle specially for you

box-dalhousie.jpg

our friends sister had her wedding here, VERY nice!!!

cami
x
Ooh. Now I want to go there. My parents stayed in one once but the swore it was haunted. Cami, I am curious, do you live in Scotland or Ireland?

barrett7890 said:
snowite - i live in bonny scotland

cami
x

That is definitely on my list of places to see before I die! My husband's dad is from there and my mom's great grandmother.Too bad DH doesnt have the accent (I do love it :teeth:).He got a southern drawl instead since he grew up in Florida.

My PM is sent, but after seeing the mint I'm afeared I've left out a few. Hm.

Time to make the coffee...

firstmickey said:
Larsy....do you need me to smack him for ya? ;) :teeth:
Nah, you don't need to smack him.............just repost a copy of the Official Riddle Rules...........we also have some new people around here who might not have seen them

Finally a slew of TU's came through! I was getting worried there. :cool1:

Good Riddle today, Larsy! :thumbsup2

Cami, I'm loving our outting today! I'm not much for nature, but that's a nice looking place. Very serene and calming... beautiful.

Lars624 said:
Nah, you don't need to smack him.............just repost a copy of the Official Riddle Rules...........we also have some new people around here who might not have seen them

HEY>>>Im a stickie now! top of the games board! Plus in my siggie! :teeth: :banana: :banana:

Good morning.

I thought I was doing well with my 5 answers but am apparently 4 short. Oh well, maybe tonight.

I do have a new tag though. A tribute to my good old dog Rascal.

Oh, and Spike........Nice game Saturday. The first 3 quarters were awful but Maryland managed to pull it out in the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter